☾11☽

Mark close his eyes again and his ear disappeared. Jack look at Mark he know that something is wrong. "Mark? What wrong?"

Mark look at Jack and sigh. "He a werewolf... hunter. And I don't like to see hunter... he the one who hurt my leg."

Jack was shocked "Mark..." Mark sigh and look away "If I show him my werewolf ability he will surely hunt me down."

Jack was worry, he look out the window and saw the hunter going in the woods. "You can't go outside, he might find you."

Mark sigh "I don't want to cause you trouble... Isn't it better I leaves?" Jack quickly look at Mark "No!" Jack blushes and realize what he said "I-I mean that you can't! I don't want to see you get hunted."

Mark smiles "Thank you so much Jack." Jack blushes and look outside it was getting dark. "Mark, it getting late. Do you want me to bring you something?"

Mark look at Jack "No I'm fine, I'm not tried." Jack yawn, Mark thought that Jack yawn was adorable.

Mark chuckles "I think you have to go to sleep Jack." Jack nodded "I know, I have school tomorrow."

Jack realize what he said "School!" Mark raise his eyebrows at Jack "School?" Jack nodded "Yea..."

Jack rub the back of his neck "Tomorrow I won't be here I have to go to school, can you stay here by yourself?" Mark nodded "Yea I could."