☾16☽

Mark Made it to Jack house with the deer. Mark help the deer to walk, Mark is behind Jack house.

Mark put the bouquet of Flowers on the ground. Mark bend down on one knee and softly pulled the deer leg on his knee.

The deer leg have a really deep cut across his leg. Mark carefully put deer leg down.

Mark smiles "Don't worry, I will help you. Just take me a minute to get something, ok?" The deer nodded.

Mark quickly went inside the house and came out. In his hand was band aids.

Mark bend down  and smiles "This will help you." Mark wrap the band aid around the deer leg.

The deer felt it slowly healing. Mark stood up and look down. The deer leg was wrap completely.

Mark smiles "Want something to eat?" The deer nodded. Mark went inside the house and came out with a bowl of Green vegetables.

The deer jump a little and start eating. Mark pulled a chair outside and watch the deer eat. The deer finishes, and look at Mark.

His head tile a little to the left. Saying "Aren't you the red werewolf that hurt and hunt animals?" Mark noticed "No, I not going to hunt you. I'm not that kind of werewolf."

Mark sigh "I'm may be a werewolf, but I don't want hurt animals..."

Jack and Felix school finishes. Felix yawn "Jack, see you tomorrow I'm going to take a nap. Bye!" Felix yelled and soon left.

Jack nodded "Ok, bye!" Jack quickly ran home to see Mark. Soon Jack made it home. Jack open the door and saw Mark wasn't in.

Jack hear Mark talking and soon move closer to the talk. Jack was near the back of his house. He look out the window and saw Mark on a chair with a deer. Soon Jack start to listen.

Mark sigh "My father is a werewolf who marry a beautiful Human woman, and when they have me and my brothers. My father taught me how to hunt."

The deer ear went back and was getting a little scared. Mark realize and quickly said "No, no I change. I didn't really like see animals or even anything in pain."

The deer ear went up. Mark sigh and look at him "My older brother are better werewolf than I am. I always try my best... But it was never enough."

The deer look sad and walk to Mark. He rest his head in Mark leg. Mark smiles and softly rub the deer head.