☾25☽

Mark look around to see if the close is cleared. He close his eye and his werewolf ear and tail appeared.

He chuckles "Yea the werewolf is so far away from us." He decided to lay down on the couch and watch TV

Mark didn't find anything to watch. He slowly start to fall asleep. Before Mark could even sleep he heard a ring noise.

Mark ear heard where it came from, Jack room. Mark decided to check what made the notice. He went to Jack room.

Mark walk inside and saw Jack computer screen on. Mark walk up to it and bend down.

It was a message from "True Love" Mark remember when he red the message.

True Love: Hey Jack, how you been? In doing not so good. I broke up with my boyfriend yesterday... I was in so much pain but I knew that you want our relationship to be back so...

True Love: I was wondering if we can come back together? Remember I love you! ♡

Mark sat on Jack seat and couldn't believe what he red. "This girl want to be back with Jack after she told him that she can't be with him, I can't believe this."

Mark decided to click on her photo, it went to her page. Mark decided to look through "Wow, she take a lot of selfie..."

Mark scrolled down and see pictures of Hundreds of guys with her "Wow... and she want to be with Jack."