☾19☽

Jack went to his room, Jack Quickly clean up his room for Mark. Jack mind was full of Thought of Mark.

Jack can't help but Blush. What wrong with me? We are just sharing the bed, what the big deal, Jack though.

Jack decided to do some homework while waiting for Mark to done showering.

Mark was in the shower, he hold a hand full of shampoo and rub it in his hair.

Mark thought about the deer, and hope that it will heal until tomorrow. Mark soon finish his shower and step out.

Mark look at himself in the mirror, "So this is how I look like when I'm human... I thought I look worst." Mark said to himself

Mark put on pants but his bare chest was out. Water drops ran down his chest and his hair was still wet

Mark rub the towel on his hair to dry off. Mark walk to Jack room, Jack was doing homework.

Jack noticed Mark walking in. "H-Hel-" Jack was cut off when he saw Mark bare chest. Jack face turn into a deep red.

Mark noticed Jack face turning Red. "Jack? You ok?" Jack cover his nose with a tissue and nodded "Yes, I'm good."

Mark head soon hurt. Mark put his hand on his head. Mark close his eyes and his werewolf ear and Tail appeared.

Mark drop the towel on the floor and soon his headache went away. He look at Jack.

Mark werewolf ears and Tail was out, Mark bare chest was out he was only where pants. Jack face turn a deeper red, if that was possible.

Jack can't help it, Mark look so handsome and sexy when he shirtless and when his werewolf ears and tail are out

Jack cleaned his nose and look at Mark. "Mark are you ok? You look like your in pain?" Jack asked.

Mark look at Jack "I'm good it just I can't hold a human form for too long. And when I do my head starts to hurt."