☾24☽

Jack open the door, Felix was outside. Felix smiles at Jack "Good morning Jack" Jack smiles and let Felix in.

Felix saw Mark still eating Breakfast. "Hey Mark" Mark look at Felix "Hey Felix." Felix smiles and look at Jack and Mark.

Felix went to sit on the couch and said "Do you know that their new about the werewolf sighting. People are saying that their werewolf living in our backyard."

Jack raise his eyebrows "Really?" Felix nodded and turn on the TV to the new channel.

The new woman show up with the same hunter. "Well, do you Danger have find out where your werewolf is?"

Danger chuckles "No, but I feel like I'm close." The woman hold her microphone look at the news camera.

"Right Be Hide me there is a werewolf hunter, Named Danger. He have been track a werewolf for the past few days. Everyday he getting clues to find out where This werewolf might be." She said.

Felix look at Mark and Jack. "I wonder where the werewolf he looking for is?" Mark look at Jack, Jack gulps "I don't know he might be far away from us."

Felix nodded "Yea your probably right. Anyways we are going to be late for school." Jack nodded and look at Mark "Bye Mark!"

Felix and Jack walk out the door and Mark wave bye. Mark decided to wash the dishes from breakfast.