☾32☽

Mark chuckles and sigh "Good luck bro..." Jack heard and look at Mark "Mark, that your older brother?"

Mark nodded "Yep, it been a long time we meet. He have a family in the city. We don't meet a lot because he always working and raising his family."

Mark sigh, "Let go before it get dark." Jack nodded and thought, Mark meet his brother after a long time. I thought he will stay a little longer.

Mark look at his hands, his claws were out. Mark close his eye and his claws went back to normal.

Mark and Jack walk pass the pond. Mark know what next, he went be hide Jack and cover his eyes.

Jack was surprised and start blushing "Mark?" Mark smiles "We're here." Mark uncover Jack eyes. There were a field of Beautiful Flowers.

"Wow! This is beautiful!" Jack yelled. "There so pretty! And smell amazing!" Jack said excitedly

Mark chuckles while seeing Jack run to the Field of Flower. Jack bend down  and smell the flowers.

Jack look up at Mark. "Wow, this place is beautiful...." Mark smiles and look at the field, birds chirping and butterflies flying.

"I know, a long time ago my mother show me this place..." Jack look at Mark "Your mother..."

Mark sigh "When I can't control my anger I come here to clam down, and it always works."

Mark chuckles "Me and My Father used to pick flowers for her. I love seeing my mother smile. It was so beautiful..."

Jack got up and look at Mark. "Mark, I may not know your mother but I do know that she very proud of you."

Mark smiles at Jack "Thanks Jack that mean a lot to me." Jack look at field next to Mark

A beautiful pink butterfly landed on Jack nose. Mark look at Jack and chuckles "You look so adorable"

Jack blush "A-Adorable?" Jack held out his pointer finger and the butterfly land on his finger

Jack look at Mark, both of their faces were red. Mark stunner "Y-Yea." Jack can't believe what he heard.

Jack smiles at Mark "Well I think your handsome." Mark blushes, Jack realize what he said and quickly cover his mouth.

Mark Chuckles "Thanks Jack." Jack can't hind his feelings for Mark anymore.

Jack quickly look at Mark, the butterfly was now of Jack head. "Mark, I need to tell you something important...."