☾18☽

Jack smiles and went to find a soft blanket for the deer. The deer slowly walk in and got a little scared.

Mark noticed "Come on, it safe. I promise." The deer nodded, Mark lead the deer to the couch.

Mark look at Her "Don't worry, Jack will bring you a soft Blanket, ok?" The deer nodded.

Soon Jack return will a soft pink blanket in his hands. Jack place the blanket over the deer.

Soon the deer fell asleep on the couch. Mark smiles, the deer sleep so peaceful. How could some hurt someone so peaceful.

Jack look out, it was dark. Jack look at Mark and whisper "Mark it getting Dark, you need to sleep in bed. I could see on the floor."

Mark look at Jack. "No, I can't it Your bed. I can't just take it. I sleep on the floor." Jack shook his head "No, I Can't"

Mark got a idea and reach his hand on Jack shoulder. "Jack can we share the bed?"

Jack face turn deep red and look at Mark. "W-What?!" Jack whisper. Mark shrugs "I don't know, I just thought if we share the bed no one will sleep on the floor."

Jack nodded "O-Ok, let do that." Jack mind filled with thought. Mark ran his hand through his hair.

Mark look at Jack "Jack, I going to take a quick shower ok?"Jack nodded and Gave Mark a towel. Mark went to take a shower.