☾63☽

Mariza pulled out a pinkish and golden crystal. And hold it close to her eye "These are real..."

Mark raise his eyebrows "Real?" Mariza nodded "Yes, real crystal made in the caves. These crystal are powerful"

Jack raise his eyebrows "Powerful?" Mariza pour all the crystal out ten bags and lay all Down in a straight line

"All crystal have different kinds of powers..." Mariza pick up 4 pink sparkly crystal and look at Mark

"Mark you must have helped a Healing Fairy, she gave you a lot of healing."

Mark remember that she was wearing a pink flower petal dress. Mariza put them down and grab two golden crystals.

"These can heal any cruse, these are rare." Mariza grab the last one out of the line "But this one...-Mariza hold it against the kitchen light- is really ultra Rare."

She look at Mark and Jack "This is fully diamond crystal... these can heal a person fully."

Mark look confused "Fully? What does that mean?" Mark grab all the dirty dishes and put them in the sink

"Cruse, Scratches, broken bones, uncontrollable transformation, I MEAN anything. This crystal can heal everything." Mariza said

Mark was surprised "A crystal that can heal everything? That pretty hard to believe"

Mariza nodded "It is, diamond crystal are ultra rare. Many other magical creatures make fake ones to sell and earn money. Fairy can easily tell what real and what is not"

Jack look at the clock and look outside the window. "Mark, Mariza I want to have a picnic. Can we?"