Chapter 3

There's a little dirty here...
***

"Deckland come here," Dwayne ordered in a strict voice. I walked over to him, looking down at my feet. "Turn around," I did as he pleased and I felt the pressure against my wrists vanish. I pulled my arms in front of me and rubbed my wrists. "You're letting me go?" I said with a hopeful voice. He gave a stiff laugh, "Of course not," I sighed and mentally slapped myself for thinking he would let me go.

"Come with me," he grabbed my wrist gently and led me down the hallway to a door. He opened the door which revealed a plain room with cream walls, a bed, a dresser with a mirror, and a nightstand with a digital clock. "We don't want you getting sick in the cell so stay here," I raised and eyebrow and looked around. It's actually was a decent room. "This was my old fancy lady's room, but she unfortunately passed away," I widened my eyes. "This is a whore house?!" he glared at me with daggers, which made me shut up. "No. She was my father's," I rolled my eyes That still means this is a whore house.

"But, let's take this to my room," I raised an eyebrow. "What are we gonna do in there?" I asked as he led me out of the room and locked the door. We walked down the hallway quickly. I don't know why he is in such a rush to get to his room. Maybe he's going to do things to me. Or maybe it's something good? Hopefully. "We are going to have some fun," I widened my eyes but made sure to keep up with him. "Like, sexual?" he sighed as if he was annoyed. with my constant questioning. "I told you before, we sirens feed off of hormones and emotions. The best way to feed is to either scare our prey or have sexual interactions. So once your hormones start increasing, we can feed off of humans different ways," I felt my knees start to go weak and my stomach churn. "We can drink any body fluid to feed," I gave a disgusted face. I'm going to throw up. "But the best way to feed is by drinking their blood," Yep, defiantly going to throw up.

We finally made it to a door that had a black handle and the door was royal red. He twisted the knob and led me in, "Let's get started, I'm starving," I gulped and shook my head. "I-I don't w-want to," I said standing in the door way as he made his way to the bed. "I don't want to hypnotize you Deckland, but I will," I walked slowly towards him. "Close the door and make sure to lock it," I turned around and shut the door and twisted the lock till I heard a click.

"Come here," he gave a seductive smirk, which made me even more nervous. My hands started sweating and my feet were glued to the floor. "Deckland," he said as a warning. I walked slowly and shook my head pleading. "Please don't," I whispered with my voice cracking. He walked up to me and lifted my chin up so I was facing him. "It's ok sweet heart, it wont hurt," I shook my head and closed my eyes. I felt him crash his lips to mine, but I just stood there. "Deckland," he growled against my lips, which scared me half to death. I slowly started kissing back, feeling my stomach drop. There goes my first kiss. He smirked into the kiss and grabbed my arms. He threw me on the bed and pinned me down. "You're a virgin, I can tell," I blushed and looked to the side. "That surprises me, you're not bad looking," I blushed more but tried not to let him see.

He started kissing my neck, and my body went stiff. He kissed my collar bone roughly, which caused me to shiver. He smirked against my skin and nipped on it. "Ow!" I yelled. He smirked and kissed it. I bit my lip and let out a whimper, hoping he had somewhat of a heart to stop. He placed his hands up my shirt, on my lower stomach and started tracing further down. I couldn't control it anymore, I let out a loud moan as he got to my hip bones. "Sensitive hip bones?" I just closed my eyes and bit my lip as he rubbed my hip bones. He started grinding my hips slowly making me moan loudly. I felt tears form in my eyes while my body was being pleasured.

He slammed his hips into mine causing me to gasp and buck my hips. He lifted up my shirt carefully and threw it on the floor. He started kissing me down my body making me shiver at every touch. He pulled my pants down slightly, exposing my hips more. He started kissing them and nipping. I moaned loudly and grabbed his hair. I tugged on it and lifted my hips up. He chuckled and pulled down my pants, leaving my body more exposed. My boxers were really tight too, which didn't help. I saw him pull out something from behind his back, which caused me to shorten my breaths. I screamed and squirmed, trying to get away. "Shh, it's ok Deckland," he stroked my hair and pecked my lips.

He held the knife close to my chest, "I'm not going to kill you sweet heart, I'm just going to feed," my breathing started getting heavier. He kissed me, which cause me to calm down some. "Please don't," I pleaded, he looked me in the eyes, which cause me to go limp. "Deckland, stay still," I did as he said as he dug the knife into my chest cause me to groan in pain. He sat up and licked the blade, which honestly looked kinda hot. "Oh, you taste divine," he bent down and started sucking on the wound he made, making me moan. He smirked and sucked harder, causing me gasp and clench the bed sheets.

He stopped and pulled back licking his lips. I smiled and he smiled back with his teeth stained red. He set the knife down on the night stand, "Now, I guess since you were a good boy most of the time. I'll finish you off," he pulled my boxers off and stole something more than my blood...

***

Oh god.  MY DIRTY MIND. THATS ENOUGH INTERNET FOR ONE DAY.
                       -MidnightDesires