Chapter 15

I felt someone cough, and woke me up. I groaned and rolled over, but landed on my back in the sand. I yelped and rubbed my back as the pain spread up. "Deckland?" I heard Dwayne's sleep filled voice ask. I heard my stomach growl and most of the pain I felt go away. "You hungry?" he asked in a baby's voice. I whined in response and sat up rubbing my eyes. "Aww, poor Decky Wecky," I playfully slapped his arm and smiled. He pulled me into his lap and tighten his grip around my waist. "Dwayne," I whined and tried to escape. He licked my sweet spot, which caused me to freeze. I widened my eyes as he started kissing it. I moaned loudly and tilted my head for more room. He bit the shell of my ear and smirked. I shivered and let out a shaky breath.

"I'm hungry also," he whispered seductively in my ear. I nodded and allowed him to continue. (It might get graphic and I'm sorry if I'm like the worst sex describer >.

He flipped us over so I was below him and I was facing the ground. I felt my heart race and his arm lift my lower half up in the air. I blushed and closed my eyes as he unbuckled my belt and threw it on the sand. He pulled me back with him so I was on his lap, but facing away from him. He unbuttoned my pants and zipped my zipper down. He wrapped his left arm around my torso and reached his right hand down my pants and underwear. I gasped and closed my eyes. "D-Dwayne," I moaned his name and closed my eyes. He rubbed me gently as I felt chills go up my spine, and I threw my head back in pleasure that was now covering my body. I whined and moaned as he grabbed me and did a back and forth motion with his hand. I clawed into the sand and panted. "I-I-," I squeaked as he began to do it faster. "Dwayne!" I gasped. He suddenly stopped as footsteps approached us.

"Deckland?!" I looked over and saw Dwayne standing there with shock and hurt on his face. I instantly sat up and scooted away from the man I previously believed to be Dwayne. "B-But, there are two of you..." I said, not knowing how to explain it any clearer. I closed my eyes and rubbed them, trying to clear my vision. I then saw Franklin sitting where Dwayne was previously. I gasped and backed up against the rocky wall, not caring about the sharp edges digging in my flesh. "D-Dwayne," I said in whimpering tone. "I-I thought," I looked at Franklin, "You were," I looked back at Dwayne and saw him looking at me. "Dwayne, he threatened me! He said if I didn't do what he wanted, he'd kill me and my family," Franklin broke down in tears and covered his face with his hands.

"No I didn't!" I protested. Franklin looked at me with a grin, but made sure Dwayne wouldn't see it. "Deckland," Dwayne said with hurt, but his eyes had rage. He ran over and grabbed me by my hair. I whimpered, closed my eyes, and turned my head to the side. "You're just like the rest," he said with tears escaping his eyes and leaving shiny trails along his cheeks. "I-I didn't do anything," I said trying to hold back my tears. "Shut up!" he snapped at me. I let the tears fall and my sobs come out. He pushed the light blue ball of light into my stomach once again, causing me to wince. "D-Dwayne, p-please," I said letting more tears fall and choking on my own words.

He looked at me in confusion, "Why are you crying?" he said with no sympathy in his voice. I sniffled and coughed clearing my throat. "You're h-hurting me and yelling at me f-for no reason. I-I didn't threaten him, I swear," his eyes softened and his grip on my hair loosened. I fell to my knees and cried in my hands. "Franklin, you're a siren," his eyes flared up, "I forgot," I sniffled and looked up at him. "You can make people see things," He sat up and wiped his eyes and had a smug look on. "Ok, you got me," he chuckled and stood up. "I didn't like that Deckland got close to Sirius, so I wanted him killed," Dwayne growled and punched him in face and pinned him down. He started throwing punches, but Franklin was fighting back. I widened my eyes and froze. They were rolling around, punching, kicking, and growling.

I stood up and grabbed Sirius, trying to pull him off of Dwayne. He pushed me into the water, and made me fall deep into the clear water. I felt my neck and realized that Dwayne had stuck some of his powers inside of me. I felt many sharp objects puncture my back, causing me to scream. Red liquid spilled out from my back, and surrounded me. I closed my eyes and floated down to the bottom.