Chapter 8

Picture is Craig

_______________________________

I heard the engine of the vehicle and heard the sirens. I groaned at the pain that was overcoming my head. "Sir, stay still, we'll be at the hospital soon," I opened my eyes and saw a blurry figure of a man. I felt the IV in my veins and felt them start cleaning my neck. I winced and arched my back. "Stay still please sir," I groaned at the pain that was all over my body. "What's your name sir?" I closed my eyes and felt nauseous. "Sir keep your eyes open please," I could barely keep my eyes open, but I opened them slightly. "We need to know your name sir," he said with annoyance in his voice. "Deckland," I answered as the vehicle stopped and the back doors opened.

I was pulled and lifted out of the ambulance and taken inside in a rush. I started getting dizzy and closed my eyes trying to make it stop. "What's wrong?" one of the nurses asked running to my side. "Someone called 911 and said they saw this boy on the ground. He is suffering from blood loss," I groaned and moved my head to the other side. I was instantly pulled into a room where the lights blinded me. I felt them take off my over shirt, then cut off my under shirt. good thing this isn't mine.

"We need blood, what blood type is he?" I doctor said with panic in his voice. I mentally rolled my eyes. Obviously I'm not suffering that much if I'm awake. "We don't know, we need all his information," I groaned as they started the inspect my wound. "Two punctured whole on the right side of his neck. I would say they hit a major vein," they started scrubbing it and put another needle into my arm. It didn't hurt that much, but it caught me by surprise. "We got the blood, go scan it," there were to many sounds and made me head throb. I closed my eyes and felt sleep engulf me.

"Sir we can't let you in," I heard a woman's voice say. I moaned and turned my head over and instantly felt pain reach my temples. I yelped and winced, "But I am one of his relatives!" I fluttered my eyes open and saw the nurse blocking the door way, forbidding Dwayne entry. "We have no proof of your status with Deckland," I thought for a minute and widened my eyes. "Dwayne?" I said with excitement in my voice. The nurse looked at me then back at him. "I missed you, where have you been? Out with mom and dad?" I asked, making up stuff as I go. "Of course, you know me, always want to hang out with my favorite aunt and uncle and baby cousin," I rolled my eyes. "Don't push it," I said and gave a short laugh before pain came to my head again. "Can I please see him nurse?" she sighed and moved out of the doorway. "Visiting hours are over in two hours," I nodded as Dwayne walked to my side.

The burse closed the door behind her and left us alone. "What happened?!" he said with panic. I looked down, trying to remember, "All I remember is Sirius came over and offered to go outside. I followed him, I told him what I got and how you've been treating me. Then we put my stuff in your car and I can't remember anything else," I saw anger in his eyes. "I'll be back,"

***

Short yada yada.

Vote, Comment, favorite for more ;D

                    -MidnightDesires