Chapter 16

Damn the coral XD

___________________

I fluttered my eyes open and saw a familiar bedroom. I looked around and realized it was Dwayne's. I tried to sit up, but felt pain in my back. I screamed, but quickly covered my mouth to muffle it. I laid back down and began to cry in pain. "Deckland?" Tessa asked, suddenly appearing at the door. I continued to just cry because of the pain I felt. I may sound like I wimp, but what ever. "You have to stay still babe, the cuts will reopen," I began to calm down and wipe my tears from my cheeks. I sniffled and felt my stomach growl. "Damn it," she mumbled under her breath. "Here," she said holding out her arm. Before I could even ask if she was sure about it, my fangs stuck out and I attacked the pale skin. She winced, but I just began to suck all the liquid that poured from the wound.

"Ow ow, ok Deckland, stop," I ignored her and sucked harder. "Deckland please stop," I sank my teeth in further and heard her scream in pain. I felt someone yank me back by my hair and slap me across the face. I felt her blood drip down the corner of my mouth, and my cheek began to sting. "Don't hurt my master you bitch!" I heard Caitlyn yell at me. I was hurt by what she had called me but then brushed it off. "Caitlyn, calm down. I told him to feed from me, he was just hungry that's all," I laid back down and tried to roll over but felt a sting on my back. I screamed and rolled back on my back. "Do I need to chain you down or something?" I shook my head and coughed clearing my throat.

"Deckland!" I heard Dwayne's panicking voice shout. "Master, please come back to the infirmary!" he ignored her and ran right in my door frame. My eyes must've still been red because he looked at me with concern. "He's fine Dwayne," was all Tessa said. "I thought you had a fight with Franklin," I said trying to adjust myself, but failed. I winced in pain laid back in my previous position, "We did, but sirens can heal faster than vampires. That's why you still have cuts," I sighed and closed my eyes. I felt a familiar pair of lips crash against mine. I slowly kissed back as he climbed on top of me and straddled my waist. "Aww, you guys are so cute," Caitlyn said adoring us.

He pulled back and smiled at me, which made me feel butterflies in my stomach. I blushed and tried to hide my face in my hands, but he grabbed my wrists gently and pulled them off my face. "I love your blush," he said smiling softly at me. I whined and put my hands back over my face. I suddenly felt my cuts slowly disappear and the pain go away. I sat up slowly, hoping I wouldn't experience more pain. I felt no pain and smiled brightly at Dwayne. He chuckled and pecked my lips, "Let's make sure everything is healed up," he flipped me over so I was facing the mattress. He pulled my shirt off, almost ripping it, and threw it across the room. "It looks good but there might be some down here," he said grabbing my ass. I gasped blushed deeply, "I think we should have a look," I shook my head as he pulled down my pants. "Let's not and say we did," I quickly suggested, but he ignored me and reached for my boxers.

"Dwayne! Stop, I'm fine!," I tried to wiggle out from underneath him, but he held me in place. "Wait, you haven't been fed have you?" he bit his lip. "Dwayne!" I snapped at him. I realized that Tessa and Caitlyn must've left the room some time when I wasn't looking. "I'm sorry, I only want to feed off of you and there has been so much drama lately I haven't been able to," I sighed as he let me go. I rolled over so I was facing him, "All you had to do was ask," I smiled warmly at him. He returned it and bent down to kiss my lips. I kissed back and wrapped my arms around his neck.

We were both naked, but Dwayne was just staring at me with his gorgeous eyes. "What's wrong?" I asked, trying to keep his eyes from looking at my body. "Are you sure?" I rolled my eyes and smiled. "Of course," he looked at me with saddened eyes. "I'm sorry for doing all those things to you," I raised an eyebrow. "Like taking your virginity with out even a second thought," I blushed and looked to the side. "It's ok," he looked at me with a surprised expression. "The past is the past, and we are in the present. Like you told me before, you can't help you are," he gave me a small smile and kissed me gently. I kissed back, but he pulled away. "Well now I have to get that sex drive back in you again because our little moment ruined it," I blushed as he looked all over my body.

"No, it's fine, I'm sex driven enough I-" I stopped as he kiss my sweet spot. I wrapped my arms around him and clawed his back. I felt my nails break skin, but I didn't care. He bit down and started sucking it roughly. I gasped loudly and let out moan after moan. He traveled down my body, nipping at my skin occasionally. He stopped at my hips and smirked. I could see the gears in his head turning. He licked up my V-line and sucked on my hip bone. I took in a sharp breath and tugged on his hair. I felt him rise up and take out the oh so familiar knife. I closed my eyes as he tore the skin on my stomach. I winced as the red liquid dripped out.

He licked it and smiled at me seductively. I blushed and closed my eyes, "I'm dying right now," I said to him, he chuckled and started sucking my blood. I bit my lip as I felt a sting sensation over take the wound. He pulled back and gave me a toothy grin. His teeth were stained with red and his lips were also. "Now, your turn," I looked at him with confusion. He tilted his head to the side, "Oh," I pulled him down and felt my fangs pop out instantly. I sank them into his neck and felt his delicious blood fill my mouth. Every gulp I took, I felt lighter and lighter. "Ok babe," he pulled me back and chuckled. I laid down on the pillow and felt my eye lids droop. My vision was blurry and I felt very weird. "This will make you feel better," he whispered into my ear seductively. He than thrust into me, making me gasps and cling onto him.