Chapter 12

Piture is Franklin Sorry if it's not good

_______________________

I was pushed onto the couch that Brady was sitting on when I walked in. He kissed me roughly and slid his hands up my shirt. On the outside, I was smiling like an idiot, but on the inside I just wanted to scream. I kissed back and tangled my fingers in his brown hair. He growled and Kissed my neck hungrily.

"Deckland?!" I heard a panicked voice call for me. It sounded like Dwayne's voice but I couldn't tell. He pulled back and smirked, "Well now there is a name to that pretty little face," I heard the door open and foot steps down the stairs. "Brady, get off of him now," he just chuckled and held me tighter.

"He's marked," Dwayne said in mono tone. Brady widened his eyes and instantly got off of me. "H-How can you mark him?" He said with disgust. Dwayne just shrugged, "He is the one, I can feel it," Brady rolled his eyes and picked my up. He threw me at Dwayne and he caught me. "Get out," we quickly walked out and I felt my Dwayne tighten his grip. "Ow, Dwayne you're hurting me," he pushed me against the wall and put either arm on the side of my head. I whimpered and closed my eyes, waiting for the worst.

___________________

I'm so sorry its short, updating on my phone is hard.