Chapter 6

I fluttered my eyes open and yawned. Man, that nap was SO needed. I tried to sit up, but I instantly was pulled back down against the couch.

I looked over and saw Dwayne was asleep. His skin looked flawless and he looked so cute when he was snoring. I looked down and saw his arm wrapped around my waist.

I blushed and looked back up at his face. I smiled and saw how innocent he looked. I laid back down beside him and cuddled closer to his chest. He shifted a little and tightened his grip on my waist.

I closed my eyes and breathed in his cologne. I smiled and yawned, but it was soon ruined when he yawned also.

I blushed and hid deeper into his chest, hoping to hide my face and act asleep. "I know you're awake," he said with a sleep filled voice. I cursed under my breath. "Either that or you're having a nightmare because you reek of anxiety and fear," I opened my eyes and looked up at him. He smiled and sat up to where his elbow was on the arm of the chair supporting his head up. "Good morning," was all I said, trying not to seem nervous. I looked around and saw that his friends must have left. "After you went to sleep, everyone decided to go home because their pets were getting tired also," I nodded and sat up on my knees and stretched.

He suddenly lifted my head up to where we had eye contact and he crashed his lips to mine. I widened my eyes but still kissed back. I slowly closed my eyes and melted with his lips. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled my lower half closer. I tugged on his hair as he groaned. He bit my lip but I refused to open my mouth. He growled and grabbed my ass, making me gasp. He took the opportunity and slid his tongue in and explored my mouth making me moan.

He pulled back not even out of breath, but I was. I panted slightly and looked into his eyes. He quickly started kissing my jawline making me moan. He pushed me onto the couch and started kissing all over my neck until he found my sweet spot. I gasped as he kissed where my jawbone ended near my ear. He smirked and bit it hard, making me yelp and moan at the same time. He lifted up the hem of my shirt and started rubbing my hips bones. I moaned loudly and tugged on his hair. He slid his hands up my shirt and pulled back to take it off. He threw it on the table and started to kiss my collar bone, causing me to buck my hips and let out a moan.

Why do you like this so much? I lifted his shirt up and threw it on the floor. He smashed his lips into mine and started grinding my hips. I know I'm not under his spell because I know what I'm doing.

I moaned loudly and clawed his back. He smirked and nipped at my sweet spot. Why do I feel this way? "D-Dwayne," I moaned and started to pant and moan as he slid his hand down my pants.  (A.N/ Oh god xc)

"I love the way you say it," I whined in pleasure as he rubbed my area. "S-Say w-what?" I asked trying to control my moaning. "My name," he whispered seductively in my ear and pulled out his hand and un buttoned my pants.

He pulled them down as I kicked them off somewhere.

He pulled out the knife and held it out for me to see. "Do you mind?" I shook my head panting. He dragged the sharp blade across on chest and let it bleed down. He licked the blade like he did last time and moaned in satisfaction.

"It's extra sweet today," I blushed and looked to the side as he bent down and suck on the wound. I gasped and grabbed a hand full of his hair. He moaned and sucked harder.

I bit my lip and watched him suck on my chest. He licked the wound then his lips, and looked up at me.

I continued to pant and smile tiredly. He pecked my lips, leaving the metallic taste of my blood in my mouth. "I'm sorry but I can't finish you off today," I felt kinda disappointed actually.

I was ready this time. He got up and put his shirt on. "You're my pet remember, which means you can roam the mansion," I nodded and looked at him as he climbed on me and straddled my waist. "But don't go near the cells, ask if you want to bathe, and you can visit me in my office if it's an emergency," I nodded as he leaned in closer, brushing his lips against mine.

"Be a good boy Deckland," I nodded and blushed. He chuckled and bit my bottom lip while pulling on it. He let go and started walking out the door. I looked at my clothes and replayed the scene that just happened.

I'm so confused right now I have a head ache.

____________________________________________________________ _________ Updated again because I felt like it. I know they seem to keep getting shorter and shorter and I'm sorry. I'm trying to let there be more mystery and drama in the middle and this is only the beginning. - MidnightDesires