Chapter 19

Two Months Later

_________________

I petted Sky's fluffy fur and gave a sigh. "I need friends," Sky gave a whine and licked my face. "I know I have you, but I need people I can hang out with," he laid his head back down, obviously offended that he wasn't enough. I kissed the top of his head, "I love you," he licked my cheek, making me give a little giggle. I heard my prepaid phone vibrate against the glass table. Dwayne said it would be a good idea to get me a phone, so he got me a prepaid flip phone. I picked it up and saw the caller ID was Dwayne. I flipped it open and pressed the talk button.

"Hello?" I asked. "Hey Deckland," I smiled tiredly. I loved hearing his voice, "What are you doing?" he asked. He sounded exhausted, "Nothing, like I always do. You?" he gave a small chuckle. "Working my ass off. I stayed up late and my muscles are stiff," I smiled and twirled a lock of white hair on my index finger. "You miss my massages?" he sighed. "Yes, but I also miss you," I blushed and bit my lip. "Well I haven't seen you in two days, you've been on over night shifts for like, ever," I rolled over so my head hung over the side of the mattress and my back was on it. "I know, I'll hopefully be home tonight," I frowned slightly. "Ok," I said in a sad voice. "I'm sorry baby," I shrugged then realized I was on the phone. "It's ok, have you been eating?" there was silence. "Dwayne?" he gave nervous laugh. "Uh, no," he said, making it sound like no big deal. "Dwayne Garland!" I shouted in the phone.

"I'm sorry, you know I only feed off of you," I yawned and let out a sigh. "I know, but you could at least eat something," he sighed. "I have to go," I gave a small frown. "Ok, I'll see you tonight, maybe," I said with sadness. "I'm sorry, I love you," I gave a small smile. "I love you too, bye," I clicked the end button and sucked my teeth. "I'm soooo bored," I groaned and sat up. "Maybe I should just go to sleep," I laid down next to Sky and faced him. I closed my eyes and drifted into sleep.

I felt someone crawl into bed with me and hug me from behind. My back was up against their chest and their hands were loosely around my waist. "Dwayne?" I asked in a sleep filled voice. "Yea?" I smiled and flipped over so I was facing him. He returned the smile and pecked my lips. "Sorry I woke you up," I shrugged. "It's fine," I hugged his torso and brought him closer to me. He rubbed my back, "You know," he said trailing off, "I could use one of those famous Deckland massages," I giggled and sat up, flipping the covers off me. He rolled over on his stomach and smiled at me, "Shirt off," he grabbed the collar of his shirt and pulled it off of his body.

I straddled him from behind, and pushed all my weight into the middle of his back. He moaned as I traveled up his back, right below his shoulder blades. I heard a pop and a gasp. I got off him and he sat up. I grabbed his shoulders from behind him, and rubbed the pad of my thumb into the back of his shoulder. "Oh yea, right there," he moaned. I pushed harder until I heard a pop. He sighed in relief and smiled at me. "Thank you so much baby," I smiled and kissed him gently. He kissed back and turned around so he was facing me. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he placed his hands on my sides. I pulled back, "Now feed," I saw lust instantly fill his eyes as he pushed me down on the bed.