Chapter 11

n all honesty, I just happened to already have this on my Phone so I'm using it The red head is Craig and the other is George. (cause they're master and pet btw) ____________________________________________________________ ___________________

I heard someone stomping towards the door which cause me to freeze in my current position. I was trying to push Craig into the water but he would budge, and Caitlyn was helping by tugging on his arm. The door burst open and revealed a annoyed Dwayne. He instantly glared at me, and started walked towards me. I swam away from Craig and Caitlyn and sunk into the water until it reached my lips. "What did I say?" he asked as he stood behind me, but I sunk deep into the water. "Exactly, you know you're in trouble Deckland. Get dressed and meet us in the dinning room," I know he was talking to me the first part, but the second was to all of us. "Yes sir," I answered, rising so the water was to my jaw now. He stomped away and shut the big doors behind him.

"Wow, you looked like a puppy dog when he walked in here," I shrugged and grabbed one of the four towels that was stacked. I always hated getting in trouble and being yelled at, and every time I do I feel depressed kinda. I walked up the stairs and wrapped the baby blue towel around my waist and tucked it.

I walked the dinning room quietly, as everyone looked at me. "Why are you late?" Dwayne asked, obviously still pissed. "I got lost," I answered in whisper and tried not to make eye contact. "Well come on," he said patting the seat next to him on his left. I slowly walked towards him with my Vans tapping against the floor. I sat down and looked at my lap, feeling my throat dry up. "Why aren't you talking?" Franklin asked me. I shrugged and continued to look down. I know he probably thinks I hate him, but I really don't. He always catches me when I'm in my worst moods, that's why. "Dinner is ready," I heard a familiar thick British accent say. I instantly looked up and widened my eyes.

"Ah, hello Deckland. It's been awhile, seems you've been bitten as well," he added while looking at my neck. I rubbed the bruise I had and nodded. "Well, we have a special Tuna fish sandwich with milk for Ms. Caitlyn," he set it down in front of her as her mouth began to water. I bit my lip and felt my stomach growl. "Then next, we have a Tuna fish salad with a Pepsi for Mr. Craig," he set it down and he licked his lips. "A raw steak for Mr. Franklin," Franklin's mouth dropped and his eyes widened. "A flame gem with grock nuts from your home land, Ms. Tessa," I raised an eyebrow and shrugged in off. He skipped me and went to Dwayne and set down what looked like fried fish, calamari, and then a plate of raw fish.

"Your dinner is back here Deckland," I guess I don't get to be called 'Mr'. I scooted my chair back and followed him to the back of the kitchen. There stood a pretty young lady, she had to be twenty something. She had on a black laced bra and shorts. "She has volunteered to by your blood donor," I looked at her neck and my mouth watered. She sat down in a chair and moved her hair away from the left side of her neck. I instantly used my vampire speed and stood behind her. I felt her neck and tried to find a perfect spot. Her skin was smooth and I could feel her blood flowing on my finger tips. I smirked in hunger and kissed her neck, causing her to stiffen. I didn't want to sink my teeth in, I wanted to be gentle. I began to kiss all around the side of her neck as moans escaped her mouth. I finally found a spot near her shoulder. I bit down hard and felt the metallic liquid fill my mouth. She gasped and screamed a bit. I sucked harder and felt my some blood drip down my chin. I took off my shirt and resumed drinking her blood. I didn't want to stain my shirt because it was blue. I felt her grow limp, but I didn't care. I felt someone pull me away from her, and hold me back.

I growled and tried to loosen the grip, but it wouldn't budge. I sighed and surrendered. "I'm sorry Deckland, but you can't kill her," I looked at Jeremy who was holding me. I wiped my mouth off and put my shirt back on. I walked out into the dinning room and saw no one in sight. "They have all gathered in the game room," I nodded and felt a little smirk play on my lips. I walked out of the dinning room and walked down the hallway. I didn't know where it was, but I wasn't gonna find it either. I felt a adrenaline rush from all that blood. walked down the stairs until I got to the very bottom of the mansion. I saw a door that said 'keep out', which of course made me go in anyways. I opened the door slowly and It revealed a dark basement. It scared me because I was waiting for something to crawl out of the darkness. I switched the light on and it became brighter than the hospital. I walked down the creaky floor boards and saw a couch and a tv. The person was smoking and turned around and met my eyes.

"Why hello Deckland," I deep voice greeted and stood up. It was like Dwayne but taller and with short brown hair. His eyes were the same also. "Who are you?" I asked trying not to sound or look scared. "I'm Dwayne's younger brother, Brady," he stuck out his hand for me to shake. I slowly shook it, but he pulled me closer to him to where his chest and my chest were against each other. I looked at him with confusion, and made eye contact. I felt limp and he smirked. "Let's have a little fun shall we?" I smiled and nodded.