Chapter 5

I walked down the hallway in the my underwear, blushing madly. No one sent me any clothes. I looked down the hallways trying to find my room, but the doors all looked the same. I started to panic as I got lost in the twist and turning hallways. I saw the familiar dark hallway with pale arms and screaming. I slowly walked down the hallway, trying not to touch the arms as the tried to grab me. I felt someone grab my arm and pull my against the rusted bars. "Look girls," I very scratchy yet scary voice said. "We have company," I started to whimper as more hands touched me.

"He's not bad looking either," I heard them all giggle and start tugging at my boxers. I closed my eyes and felt tears slowly fall. "Deckland!" I heard a woman's voice scream in panic. It was the lady who led me into the bath room. She tugged me with ease and quickly ran with me down the hallway. We got out of the hallway and stopped at an opening. I panted as she glared at me, "Deckland, those women could've killed you," I looked down still trying to catch my breath.

"Come on," she pulled my arm down the hallway and opened the door to the room Dwayne showed me. "Get dressed," she closed the door behind her and waited for me to get dressed. I pulled off my boxers and snatched a clean pair off the bed. I slipped on a black t-shirt that was a little to big and a pair of tight jeans. I rubbed my hair into the towel, trying to dry it off. I found a blow dryer on the top of the dresser and was plugged in. I switched it on and began drying my hair. When I felt almost no water, I brushed it down with my fingers.

I walked out the door and saw her standing there, then she looked at me. "Good, now come on. Master Dwayne wants you," I felt my stomach sink. He can't be hungry already. I trailed behind her and looked up at her, "So what is your name?" I asked trying to break the silence. "Brenda," I nodded and looked down at my bare feet. Since there was no socks or shoes I had to go bare foot. We stopped in front of another pair of double doors, of course not as big as the bath room doors, but still big. She turned the knob and opened the door.

"Master Dwayne," she said, as he looked at her then at me and smiled. "You can go," he shooed her and motioned for me to come to him. The room was pretty big with very detailed wood carvings of mermaid looking creatures. There was a big fireplace and a huge couch that curved into a C. I stopped in front of him and looked at him. He smiled and patted the seat next to him. "My friends are coming over and I want to warn you about some things," I nodded and played with my thumbs. "They are bring over their pets," I nodded again.

"That being said, that means don't let them boss you around," I nodded and looked back down. "You only listen to me, and you don't leave my side," I nodded. "Stop nodding and answer," he commanded. I sighed, "Yes master," I said and felt depressed. He patted my head, "Good boy," he smirked and wrapped a arm around my waist. I felt tingly and I had butterflies. "But we have custom," I looked at him. "How your pet dresses, is how they are represented," I raised an eyebrow. "So since I use you for feeding, I'm supposed to dress you up to where you show skin," I blushed. "But I wont," I sighed in relief.

His friends were all over with their pets, they put them on the carpet for them to play with some toys. There was a little kid, about fourteen I wanna say, who was playing with a train. Then there was a girl and a boy with blonde cat ears on top of their head. They looked around sixteen. Then there was me of course. My master, then this girl named Tessa, a boy named Franklin, and another boy named George. "He's is just so cute!" I heard a high pitch voice squeal making me flinch. "He's the first human pet I've seen in a while," I heard one of the boys say. I just snuggled into Dwayne's side like he positioned me. He told me I could act cute and cuddle up to him, I just couldn't kiss him or anything. Not like I wanted to.

"What's his name again?" the youngest boy asked, Franklin, he looked around fifteen. "Deckland," Dwayne answered, which caused me to look up at him. He gave a soft laugh and stroked my hair, causing me to lay my head back down against his side. "So, he was pure and you took it from him?" Tessa asked. Dwayne nodded and rubbed my back. "Wow, even I could never do that," George said as the boy with the cat ears jumped on his lap. He smiled and scratched behind his ear. I suddenly felt really tired and felt my eye lids get heavy.

"Aww," Tessa said looking at me. "Someone is tired," she said in a baby voice which made me mentally roll my eyes. "Deckland, are you tired?" Dwayne asked, I simply nodded and closed my eyes. "How old is he?" Tessa asked. "He just turned fifteen," she kept talking about how cute I was until I felt sleep over come me.

***

Short but simple

                  -MidnightDesires