Chapter 26

*Deckland's POV* __________________________________

I was sitting at the dinning room table, but we weren't having dinner. I looked down at my lap and twiddled with my thumbs. "Listen Dwayne!" Tessa said, slamming the palm of her hand down on the table and stood up from her seat. "We can't just ambush them! They'll know we're coming!" I sighed slouched back in my seat. I would usually LOVE doing this kind of stuff. My dad was in the military and taught me about strategy and all that. "Yes we can, and we will!" Dwayne shouted back, copying her previous motions. I bit my tongue, trying not to butt in about how stupid they were about all of this. "There is only nine of us, and you expect us to go against his army? He has one of the most strongest armies in the universe," I rolled my eyes at her exaggeration.

"I thought you had people!" she sighed. "My people don't want any part in this!" I dug my nails into my skin and felt the blood slip out. George sniffed the air then looked at me. "Deckland, why are you bleeding?" instantly everyone stopped and looked at me. I shrugged and didn't move my hand. "Is something bothering you?" Caitlyn asked. "I'm just sick of this arguing when you both are wrong," I said calmly. They looked at me like I was joking. "Deckland, you don't know what these people are like-" I growled and repeated both of their motions they had done. "Yes I do! They may be human strategies, but we can modify it to their strengths and weaknesses," they looked at me with surprise.

"Sirens are tricky, and I'm sure they have allies," George inputted. "We have allies too!" I shouted as I felt the blood drip down to my wrist. "Deckland, clean that," I felt someone come over with a wet rag and wipe the blood off. They cleaned my wounds, making me wince. "Thanks Caitlyn," she gave me a smile and walked off. "We have five different species in this very room! Dwayne, you have to have some sirens that want to fight with you!" I said looking at him. "Tessa, you have to have some fairy friends, or something! Some that are willing to fight," I said looking at her. "George, I know you have werewolf friends, think they could help us?" he smirked and nodded. "I got a few friends who've been looking for a little fight," I smiled.

"I may not be popular, but I know people who will most likely want to join," Dwayne set a map in front of me. "But where do we go?" he said circling the beach lot behind his house. "First let's get some people, then we can focus on where they'll be placed," he nodded. "You got it General," he winked at me and smiled. I rolled my eyes and giggled.

________________________________________ I know you are probably confused, but it's all part of the surprise ;P.   -MidnightDesires