Chapter 17

Wow I'm on a roll!

_______________________

"Come on Deckland," Dwayne pleaded as he tugged on my ankles. I grabbed the head board and tried to pull myself back. "I don't want to take a bath," he continued to tug and I continued to pull. "You haven't taken a bath in like three days," I whined and let go of the head board. He stopped tugging and picked me up bridal style. "I'll be in there with you," I leaned against his chest and wrapped my arms around his neck. He carried me out of the bedroom and down the hall. "I don't wanna take a bath," I pouted and crossed my arms. He chuckled and kissed my nose, "Well you were sweating a lot last night," I blushed and looked at the ground. "Don't remind me," we made it to the same old wooden doors. "Why can't we go for a swim in the ocean, I can meet your friends and family," he sighed. "I'm not exactly the most likeable siren, so I don't really have any siren friends. except for Franklin of course, but not anymore. And me and my family aren't close," I nodded and leaned my head back against his chest.

"Get undressed," he said setting me down on the cold, tile floor. I only have my boxers on, so I didn't want to undress quickly. Dwayne slid his off and jumped in the bath like a pool. He popped back up and smiled at me, "Come on Deckland," I blushed and walked around to the stairs. I looked at the window and something caught my eye at the shore. I looked at it closely and saw it was a woman coming out of the ocean. "Um, Dwayne," he looked at me with concern, "There is someone heading this way, I think it's a siren," he quickly got out of the water and walked to where I was standing. He sighed, "You had me scared, that's just my sister," I nodded and looked at the water.

Dwayne wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my cheek. "You're beautiful Deckland, you have nothing to be ashamed of," I blushed and nodded. He back away and stepped into the water. I slipped off my boxers and threw them on the ground. I stepped in and gasped, "Cold Cold Cold!" I shrieked and stepped out from the water. He chuckled and held his arms out for me, "N-No, I can get in myself," he pulled his arms back to his sides. I slowly walked in and shivered as the icy water stroked my skin. I jumped onto Dwayne, so my body was above the water. "Ok ok fine, you can hold me," he chuckled and wrapped his arms around my torso. I wrapped my legs around his waist and blushed as our two members brushed up against each other.

"Someone is getting horny," I blushed and shook my head. "N-N-No," he rolled his eyes and dropped me in the water. I shrieked and surfaced, gasping for air. "You ass hole!" I yelled and began to shiver. He tried to hug me but I turned my back to him. He hugged me from behind and kissed my neck, "Please don't be mad at me," I continued to stay silent and cross my arms. He whined and licked my sweet spot. I moaned and tried not to smile, "Pwease forgive me Deckland," I giggled and turned around to face him. "Fine, but I wanna have a relaxing day today," he nodded and smiled. "That means no sex, no friends, no servants, no slaves, no butlers, no family, no drama, nothing," he nodded and kissed me. I kissed back and then pulled back shortly after, "Just you, me, and the couch," he nodded. "Deal."

"Oh a scary movie," I widened my eyes. "No!" he chuckled. "Oh come on," I shook my head. "Pwease," I sighed and rested my head on my left hand and laid my body sideways. "Fine, but that means I'm going to not sleep for a week," he picked out a movie and put it in the DVD player. "Please don't choose something too scary," he shook his head and watched the DVD player eat the DVD. "It's just Paranormal Activity four," I bit my lip and sighed. "Ok," he turned off the lights and laid on his back in front of my. He snaked his arm around my waist and pulled my closer. I laid my head on his chest and glued my eyes to the screen.

I laughed loudly as the woman was slammed down to the ground. Dwayne looked at me like I was demented, "Oh come on, that was funny," he rolled his eyes and gave dry laugh. "You have a sick sense of humor," I shrugged and looked at him. "Watch the movie," I turned my head towards the screen and screamed. He laughed as I hid under the covers, "You asshole!" I hit his chest, but not hard. He smiled and kissed my cheek, "That was funny," I rolled my eyes and yawned. "You tired?" I nodded and snuggled into his chest. "It's only ten o'clock (A.M.)" I shrugged and closed my eyes. "I sleep when I want to sleep," he chuckled and clicked the TV off. "Night," he pecked my lips and shifted around to get comfortable. I nodded in response and fell asleep shortly

_________________________________________________ I know, I know. Boring chapter, well there had to be one sooner or later. Hope you enjoyed it though :)