Chapter 7

The picture is Sirius, and yes, I did steal the name off of Harry Potter :P oh and I'm going to put the pictures of everyone from now on. So the youngest pet's name is Sirius ____________________________________________________________ ____________________

"Deckland," I groaned and flipped over on the couch, facing towards the back of it. "Deckland get up," I groaned louder, indicating that I didn't want to be bothered. "Deckland!" I jumped up and groaned again. "What?!" I snapped and rubbed my eyes. I was instantly grabbed by my hair which made me yelp. "Watch the attitude," I opened my eyes and saw Dwayne's clearly pissed off face. But his eyes were different, his eyes were brown. I figured they were contacts and shrugged it off. "I'm sorry," I said as he let go in response. I groaned in pain and rubbed my head. "The pets from yesterday are here, and you're not going to be a lazy ass and sleep all day. So get your ass up," I groaned in response and flipped the blanket, that I didn't realize was there, off me and stood up.

"Tessa, Franklin, George, and I are going to mall. I know you need clothes so what sizes do you wear?" I thought about it from a second. "Well it depends on the brand, and sometimes I like to wear girl's jeans because they flatter my butt more. But sometimes a dude needs to wear something loose. You know what I mean? So I sometimes wear men's jeans, but I think I lost weight so I-" I was cut off by him covering my mouth with his hand. "Shut up please. I thought you were the quiet type?" I giggled and smiled. He put down his hand and gave me a warm smile. "Ok, I guess we'll go out shopping with you guys," I smiled. I can't even remember the last time I went shopping.

"But," he said suddenly and looked me dead in the eyes. "If you misbehave, It wont be pretty when we get home. Do I make myself clear?" I nodded. "Yes sir," he rolled his eyes. "Don't call me sir, it makes me feel old," I giggled. "Yes master," I said and he gave a little chuckle. "Go to your room and get dressed, unless you wanna go in your boxers," I blushed and nodded. He turned around but before he walked out the door, I stopped him. "Um, master?" he looked at me, "I don't know how to find my room," he laughed and motioned me to follow him.

We made it to the room, but he closed the door behind him and stayed in the room. I looked at him confused then he leaned against the door. "Everyone is waiting on you," he added, which caused me to grab my clothes quickly. I grabbed a plain black t-shirt, a pair of sweats, and looked at him. "Um master, I have no shoes, socks, underwear, I have no hygiene products," he sighed and motioned for me to follow him again.

I was dressed in a plaid button up shirt with a plain black undershirt, a pair of black skinny jeans, plain white socks, a pair of worn out high-top converse, a black beanie, and he let me borrow some of his clean under wear. I didn't exactly fancy the idea, but it was better than the under wear I had on. He also let me brush my teeth, put deodorant on, brush my hair, and let me use his cologne. "Ok, come on, we are over thirty minutes late," I nodded and followed him quickly as we climbed down the MANY flights of stairs.

"Finally you two took-" Tessa stopped her sentence and looked at me with adoring eyes. "Wow, he looks so sexy," I blushed and looked down. "Back off Tess," he warned. She stuck her tongue out and gave a toothy grin, making her fangs obvious. I widened my eyes, "I have my darling here Caitlyn, so you can have your sexy ass pet," I blushed and looked at my feet. Dwayne pulled me by his side to where we were touching each other. It didn't bother me as much, but I felt butterflies. "Come on," he said while still holding onto me by my shoulders.

He led me to a really fancy looking sports car that was only a two passenger car. I guess the others came in their own rides. He opened the passenger door for me, and smiled. I blushed slightly and climbed inside of the tight spaced vehicle. He went to the other side and sat in the driver's seat. "Oh and we are going to get tattoos today too by the way," I widened my eyes and shook my head franticly. "It's ok Deckland, it wont hurt that much," I shook my head and opened the door. I climbed out of the car and shut the door. I heard his door open as well, "Deckland!" I ignored him walked to the walkway that led to the front door. I heard someone stomp quickly up the walkway causing me to panic. I was aggressively grabbed by my arm, causing me to face Dwayne. I whimpered and closed my eyes waiting for what he was going to do.