Chapter 10

Picture is Tessa _____________________________ I started shaking as I stared at the red liquid that was dripping from the corners of my mouth and my eyes. I couldn't breathe and I was paralyzed by fear of myself. "Deckland," Dwayne said with concern in his voice. I licked my lips and tasted the metallic flavoring that filled my mouth. I widened my eyes and felt my stomach drop. I loved the taste of it, it was so delicious. "I want more," I whispered below my breath. I turned around and looked Dwayne in the eyes, then down at his neck. "Deckland stop," his gorgeous neck. It was pale yet filled with blood, and I could see his veins. I stepped closer to him and smelled his scent that surrounded him. He smelt like cologne and like he had just took a shower.

"Master, I can help," Brenda offered. Dwayne just looked at me with sympathetic eyes. "No," he said suddenly. I licked my lips once more, and looked at his neck with lust and hunger. "If he drinks my blood, I will be fine and he'll just get high and fall asleep," I looked in the mirror once more and saw that my eyes were red and my pupils were huge. "Brenda, get out," she quickly walked out of the bathroom and into the hallway. I eyed his neck again and looked at him with pleading eyes. He grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the bathroom and down the hallway. I looked around and felt my stomach growl. "Please," I pleaded to him. He sighed and opened the door to a room that was on the same floor.

"Go ahead," he said as he shut the door behind him with the two of us alone in the unfamiliar room. I ran towards him in an instant and turned his neck to the side. I sank my teeth into his vein and sucked the flavorful liquid into my mouth. He moaned and gripped my hair, making me growl in thirst. "Take all you need baby," Did he just call me baby? I shook it off and sucked as hard as I could and felt my head get lighter. I pulled back and saw stars all over the room, and the blurred figure of Dwayne. "That's one thing that keeps sirens safe from vampires. If they even sip our blood, they get into our trance and are ours," I felt dizzy and I groaned in pain.

I felt like I was laying on a cloud and felt a warm blanket being draped over me. "Go to sleep Deckland," I groaned and held my head. I closed my eyes and instantly fell asleep.

My head was pounding and I felt like I was going to throw up. I shifted and felt a body next to me. I opened my eyes and saw Dwayne's beautiful eyes staring back at me. I blushed and snuggled closer into his bare chest to hide my face. He chuckled and stroked my hair, making me melt. He wrapped one arm around my waist and pulled me closer. I yawned and looked at him with a innocent look. "You look so innocent, stop it," I giggled and turned over to where my back was facing him. He wrapped both of his arms around my waist and laid on top of me. "Dwayne," I whined and widened my eyes. "I-I'm sorry, I mean master," I said in a soft tone. He kissed my cheek and looked at me. "Call me what ever you want," I blushed hid my face in my pillow.

"Look at the happy couple," I heard a familiar voice say. I looked over and saw George, Tessa, Franklin, Caitlyn, Craig, but no Sirius. "What are you guys doing here?" I yawned again and closed my eyes. "We came to check on Deckland," I heard Franklin speak for the first time ever. "I'm so sorry Sirius was out of hand, he's been taken care of though," I shrugged and pulled the blankets over my bare chest. "Deckland don't be rude," I opened my eyes and looked at Dwayne. He gave me a 'you better say something' look. "I forgive you," was all I said and I faced away from everyone. In all honesty, I'm not sure if I do forgive him. I don't know if I'm ready to be a giant mosquito. "He looks exhausted," Tessa pointed out. I felt the bed sink and a small gentle hand stroke my hair.

"He threw up last night and he drank some of my blood," Tessa caressed my cheek and rubbed the pad of her thumb against my cheek bone. "He looks so innocent," I sighed and opened my eyes slightly. "I think he is just confused," Caitlyn said. I felt a hand, under the covers, reach down and touch my ass. I gasped and looked at Dwayne. He smiled innocently and began feeling around my waist, hips, ass, and thighs. I bit my lip and whined for him to stop. "It's ok Deckland, Dwayne has fed in front of us before. We're used to it with his horny ass," I blushed hid under the covers. Dwayne tugged on the elastic of my boxers and let it snap back against my waist. I yelped and rubbed the area that was snapped. "Owie, that hurt," I whined and glared at Dwayne.

"Don't abuse your poor little Decky," Decky? I was embraced by Tessa and pulled close to her breasts. I blushed and looked at Dwayne who I could tell was hungry. "Are you hungry?" I asked him. He just nodded, "Yes but you're going to be playing with Caitlyn and Craig today," I looked at the twins and them fighting over who was sexier. I nodded and stood from Tessa's hug. "May I go bathe first. It's been two days since my last bath," he slowly nodded. "The twins can bathe as well," George stated. I nodded and grabbed a change of close out of the dresser. "No messing around it there though. It's not a play room," I nodded and walked out of the room. The twins were walking beside me, as we walked down the hallways.

"This place is huge," Craig said looked at the multiple stair cases. I nodded, "I've learned my way around kinda," I opened the door which revealed the same stair well that Brenda took my down. I walked down the stairs and opened the wooden doors. They both gasped in wonder. "This is gorgeous!" Caitlyn said. I smiled and set my clothes down on the floor. I walked around to the side with the stairs. I saw them follow and begin to undress. Caitlyn took off her shirt and pants already. She unclipped her bra, making her breasts fall out completely. I immediately blushed and turned away. "What, you've never seen a girl's boobs before?" I shook my head and continued to look at my feet. I heard someone in the water. "You can look now," I looked and saw her body covered by bubbles.

I looked at Craig who was naked and slowly coming my way. I blushed a deeper red and slowly took off my shirt. "Oh my," I heard Caitlyn say. I looked at her confused. "You have one good body," I shook my head and tugged my boxers down and threw them somewhere. I walked into the water, letting the warmth take me over. "This view is absolutely gorgeous," I saw her ear twitch and her short red hair start to dampen. I sunk into the water to where the water came up to my neck. "Do you hear that?" she asked as her ears pointed my way. I shook my head and looked over and saw Craig was no where. I raised at eyebrow and the suddenly was pulled under water. I quickly swam to the top and gasped for air. "Oh, it's on," I said with a smirk.