Chapter 27

One month later _______________________________________

I held Dwayne's hand tightly as my knuckles were turning white. "Deckland, everything will be fine," I sighed. "No it wont," he pecked my lips. "After this, we'll go to Ireland and we'll spend as long as you want there," I smiled and kissed him passionately. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he kissed back. I pulled back and smiled. "If you die, I will kill you," he chuckled and kissed my forehead. "Be ready," I nodded as he walked out of woods and stood in the open, waiting for Franklin. "So, you decided to show up," Franklin said as his army began to march up with him to meet Dwayne face to face with everyone right behind him. He told me not to get involved, so I'm hiding.

"Whore," Franklin spit at Dwayne. "Bitch!" he said with rage and jumped on him. Apparently, that was the signal to fight, because everyone charged at each other. I backed up, not wanting to be accidently shot or something. I backed into someone as they grabbed my hair and tilted my neck back. They held a blade to me neck and laughed. "Sirius," I said. He smirked and let the blade tickle my neck. "Deckland, I could do so many things to you right now," he threw me on the ground, making me groan. He sat on my butt and put both of his legs on either side of me. He lifted up my shirt causing me shiver and try to wiggle me way out. He smirked and sliced open the lower part of my back. I screamed, but he quickly covered my mouth.

"Shh, it's ok, I'm making art," he began carving into my skin more, making me scream in pain, but was muffled by his hand. I felt tears come down my eyes as the pain became almost unbearable. "Done," he said with a confident tone. He pulled back his hand as I felt my blood slipping out of the cuts he made. I looked at my back and saw he had carved 'whore' into my lower back. I was pulled up my shirt, making me wince at my new wound. "Wanna go show your master you little slut?" he said tilting my head back and placing the knife to my neck again. He smirked at me as I began to stop crying.

He walked with me in front of him, so it was obvious he would kill me as a threat. I wobbled onto the battle field when everyone stopped and looked at us. I felt his grip tighten on my hair, making me wince. He began walking forward with me again, and saw Dwayne and Franklin looking at us. Dwayne had fear in his eyes, but Franklin just smirked. I was thrown on the ground and kicked in the stomach. I felt all the air leave my lungs and my wound sting. "Show him your new mark, little slut," I felt tear begin to fall again.

I was flipped onto my back and pinned down. I was punched on the cheek, making me groan. I felt another punch being hit onto my face. "Let him fight for himself Dwayne!" I heard Franklin yell. "He can't have you all the time, he needs to learn," I could hear the smirk in his voice. I was punched again, and lift off the ground. I whimpered and refused to fight back. "Looks like your master isn't in the mood for your whining," I was thrown onto the ground again. I curled into a ball and cried at the pain I felt.

I heard foot steps and groans and sounds of tumbling. I looked up and saw Dwayne tackling Sirius. Dwayne was beating him down until Sirius's eyes closed, showing he was out. Franklin growled and grabbed me by my hair and held a gun to my head. I gulped and looked at Dwayne as he got off Sirius and stood up. "Take one step and I'll blow his brains out," my scalped hurt so much from people yanking my hair. I heard Franklin mumble something, but I couldn't make it out. "Just let him go," he smirked and pushed me away. I stumbled, but ended up catching myself before I fell. Dwayne charge at him, and tackled him to the ground. They were punching and swearing at each other. I was interrupted when I suddenly felt a sharp pain in the middle of my back. I screamed as the object dug deeper into my muscle, causing me to scream as loud as I could. I dropped to my knees and felt blood pour out as the knife was extracted from the wound.

Dwayne ran over to me and caught me before I could fall forward. "Deckland, look at me," I felt my eye lids begin to get heavier and my body go limp. "Deckland!" I didn't even have enough energy to sit up. "Please don't die on me," he cried into my chest and felt my shirt begin to get soaked. "I love you," I whispered before closing my eyes and feeling darkness surround me.

__________________________________

Can't believe its done. Of corse there is a sequel. Well thank you for reading and love you guys!!

-MidnightDesires

Comment. Vote. Favorite for the Sequel! !!!!