Chapter 20

My jaw fell, leaving my mouth wide open, and my eyes were in glare mode. "I don't wanna!" I pouted. He sighed, "You have to," I shook my head and raised my eyebrow at him. "No I do not," I said with sass in my voice. He threw me over his shoulder and held a grip around the bend of my knees. "Put me down," I whined. "No, you have to go to school," a light bulb suddenly turned on in my head. "But I'm missing, if they find me they could take me back," I reminded him smirking like a idiot.

"You're correct, that would be the case if you were going to a normal school," my smirk fell and turned into a slight frown. "What do you mean?" I asked. I felt a headache begin to form from all the blood rushing to my head. "I'm gonna throw up if you don't put me down," I said while feeling dizzy. He bent over and set my on the ground. I straighten myself out, "What do you mean, this isn't a normal school?" he shook his head and took my hand in his. I felt heat rise up to my cheeks. "You see, each creature has their own school in their own world. We sirens have a school in the big glass dome. Werewolves learn in the woods, most of the time. And where you'll be going is a all vampire school," I widened my eyes. "Wait, werewolves exist?" he chuckled. "That's your first question?" I nodded.

"Yes they do," I nodded. "George is one," I widened my eyes. "But anyways, your school will be in a few miles out," I nodded and sighed. He kissed my cheek, "Why do you hate me?" he squeezed my hand. "You'll be fine," I shook my head. "No, I'll be dead," he led me to a walk in closet and flipped on the light switch that was next to the door. "I got you new clothes and put them all in here," I widened my eyes. "Wow, you didn't need to do that you know?" he shrugged and wrapped his arm around my shoulders. "Why don't you have to go to school?" he chuckled. "Cause I'm homeschooled."

I heard the screech of the bus tires against the road. I looked back at Dwayne with pleading eyes. He shooed me off and smiled. I walked towards the bus and sighed. I held onto the silver railing and pulled myself up the stairs. "Mornin'," the older British man said. I widened my eyes, "Jeremy?" he nodded and gave a toothy grin. I felt my stomach drop and walked down the aisle, looking around in the seats. I saw a empty seat in seat eleven and plopped down. This is gonna be a long day...

________________________________________ I know it's short, I'll try and update more :/