Chapter 1

Um..Hi. So I've posted this fic on my Fanfiction.net account but I was curious to see how it would hold up here. So yeah this will be my first  story on here I'm actually kind of proud of myself a bit.  I mean it has problems! Don't get me wrong, but this story is still precious to me. So basically this is a mary sue fic, or a mary sue parody. Now I love mary sues, I really love them. I love the crazy backstories, the powers, and just everything! Thing is I see so many parody mary sue fics where the mary sue is hated by everyone and is over the top. While I love the over the top tone I really want to see more fics where it's played as a real suefic or at least done something with the mary sue lore. So if you find yourself going 'holy hell this chick is a sue' or 'this is kinda mary sueish' then hey my evil plan is working! So I do hope you enjoy this story.

Oh and the mpreg? Yeah if mpreg ain't your cup of tea then I suggest not reading this because there's gonna be a lot of it. I don't own srmthfg, but if I did ooh boy the stuff I would come up with for season 5.

------------------------

Nearly a year ago, the war has ended. The Skeleton King has become the Alchemist thanks to Chiro's power primate, Mandarin disappeared, and life couldn't be better. The Alchemist left Shuggazoom to work on healing what he can, gather research, and just wanted to finish whatever he wanted before his body eventually gives in. As for the Hyperforce? Well other than fighting off villains that popped up every now and then, the team mostly did celebrity events and just enjoyed themselves.

The team was relaxing one day after training., Chiro and Antauri were meditating with each other. Antauri peeked one eye at the soon to be seventeen year old. He has grown so much these past few years, and he couldn't be prouder. He felt Chiro had become more responsible, kinder, and a bit more mature. Antauri felt changes with the team too, big and small. There was less stress on their shoulders and their happiness showed each day.

He closed his eyes again and concentrated. Pure silence and peace was in his mind.

"..elp!"

Antauri flinched, causing Chiro to snap out of his concentration.

"Antauri?" Chiro questioned.

Antauri didn't respond, he kept focusing on who was calling to him.

"He..lp!" The voice became louder and more clear.

"Who is this?" He asked, telepathically.

The voice gasped and gave a sigh of relief.

"You have to help! This skeletal freak is holding me prisoner! I tried fighting him off but his creepy minions had the upper hand! He wants to use my powers to destroy everything!" The female voice pleaded.

Chiro stood up, concerned that Antauri wasn't responding. Antauri flinched when the voice mentioned a 'skeletal freak'. Mandarin!

"Do not worry, we'll be on our way, but you have to tell us where you are!"

"Umm..uhh..oh! The planet's name is Vixus! It seems desolate but there's a base underneath a cliff side near a crater! Please hurry!" The voice pleaded before no longer speaking.

Antauri's eyes shot open and he turned to Chiro.

"Antauri what's-"

"Get the others, we have an emergency!"

Gibson typed the planet's name into the database and frowned a bit. The light purple planet was void of any life and was full of different barren landscapes.

"Antauri, are you sure this is the right planet?" He asked.

Antauri nodded.

"The woman's voice said Mandarin's lair is underneath a cliffside near a crater." He said.

Gibson looked for such a thing until he came across a huge crater near a large cliff.

"That's the one I'm guessing?"

Antauri nodded, there was no denying it. Sprx looked over at Antauri suspiciously.

"Are you sure about this Antauri? What if it's Mandarin trying to trap us?" He asked.

Antauri side glanced him and frowned a bit.

"Sprx I felt her fear and panic, it was all real. I would have sensed if she was lying." He said, receiving a small nod from Sprx.

Chiro sighed, just when things were getting peaceful. He then looked up at the cliff seriously.

"If Mandarin is planning to use this woman's powers to destroy everything in his path, we have to stop it." He said.

"Maybe we'll finally imprison this guy for good. Who knows how much trouble he'll cause with this poor girl." Nova said.

"Then what are we waiting for? Let's get there!" Jinmay exclaimed.

Chiro nodded and raised a fist.

"Monkeys Mobilize!"

The team rushed to their stations and quickly blasted off into the sky. A new mission has begun.

Gibson pressed a few buttons, getting some statistics.

"Chiro the overall trip would take several weeks if we don't go into hyperspeed. Vixus is nearly on the other side of the quadrant." He explained.

"Jeez Mandarin escaped that far?!" Otto exclaimed.

"He probably wanted us to give up looking for him if he went far away enough. Pretty stupid if you ask me." Nova snickered.

Chiro nodded. Somehow Mandarin's tact has become more brash and reckless in recent years. Perhaps working with Skeleton king made his intelligence drop the tiniest bit.

"Understood Gibson. Team, race for hyperspeed!" Chiro said.

The Super Robot soon kicked into hyperspeed until they reached Vixus. Antauri gripped the handlebars in the fist rocket.

"Don't worry, we're coming." He thought, almost sending a telepathic message to Mandarin's prisoner.

They soon landed a ways a bit from the cliff side, trying to hide themselves. Jinmay looked over Gibson's shoulder as they left the robot.

"Gibson can you find a way into the base without getting us spotted?" She asked.

Gibson took out his scanner and looked over it. After a minute he looked over at one side of the cliff side and pointed to it.

"If we go there and create a pathway inside, we can get into one of the empty hallways and find where Mandarin is keeping the girl." He explained.

Nova cracked her knuckles.

"Oh it would be so good to kick his butt again!" She sighed before being elbowed by Sprx.

"Come on now love, save your temper for if we face him." He snickered, causing him to be elbowed back.

"Save your carefree attitude for later then!" She scoffed.

Antauri cleared his throat

"Come on you two, we have work to do." He sighed before the team snuck to the cliff side.

Gibson drilled a large hole and the team followed him down, down, down into the unknown.

--------------------------

So I hope you enjoyed the first chapter and don't worry, there'll be more. If you want to you can tell me your thoughts, I'm curious.