Chapter 28

So even though politcs are going to shit I'm still gonna get pass it! So enjoy this maybe drama filled chapter. Idk Mandy needs to chill either way.

------------------------------------------------

By next week, tracking Diamanda became impossible. Wherever she ran off to, it was pretty far.

"You think she went to Sueronia?" Brittany asked.

Arwen sighed and sat back.

"I mean that's possible, but that would also mean that she'll have the council brief her in on who she is." She said.

"The council?" Antauri asked.

"They're in charge of helping amnesiac Sueronians figure out who they are." Arwen briefly explained.

Willow nodded before Brittany stood up.

"Well I gotta practice, the auditions are still a good few months away." She said, leaving.

"Have fun." Nova chirped before sipping her drink.

Trent sat for a minute before getting up and following her.

"Trent?" Willow asked.

"I'll be...right back." He said before leaving the room.

Antauri got up too.

"Willow, it is about time for your training." He said, causing Willow to nod and run off with him.

"Don't make out too much you two!" Amanda chirped, causing the two to glare at her.

Willow pointed at her.

"Don't make me get Mandarin on you." She threatened before leaving.

Amanda gulped and shrunk back a bit. She did not want to deal with a hormonal Mandarin today.

In the training room Brittany was dancing along to one of the songs that would play in the concert portion of the auditions.

"Right before your eyes, a river is flowing. It's a vast and wide river. Even though it's dark and deep-" she sung before turning towards Trent.

She stopped and paused the song.

"Oh hey, you came to watch?" She asked.

Trent briefly nodded, but Brittany felt there was something else to his visit.

"Um actually there's something I want to ask." He said.

Brittany waited as Trent fumbled with his hoodie zipper before he paused, looking right at her.

"I want to audition for Starlights." He announced, serious.

Brittany blinked. Trent did say something about wanting to join Starlights when he watched their concert on Natulis. Even so, not that she minded the idea of him joining, there was a problem.

"Trent...you do realize that male Sueronians only join Starlights to fight right?" She asked.

Trent stepped forward.

"Yeah, but I want to sing. I want to actually be on stage, not to only protect other members but to perform."

Brittany nodded, understanding. She went up to him.

"Yeah but Trent, the Gary Stus who do want to go performing join other co-ed groups or join an all male one. Starlights have been all female for years, they may have been co-ed at some point but I don't know if they'll have it co-ed this time." She explained to him.