Chapter 34

Hi and welcome to another chapter! This time we have more things happening that will lead up to the final big battle! Please enjoy!

--------------------------

Diamanda sat in her cold cell, too weak to get up. She saw a shadow and looked up at Sage and Skelemandarin.

"What do you want now? You sex starved or something?" She growled.

Sage and Skelemandarin were disturbed by her question. They looked at each other.

"N-no."

"Why would we do that?" Skelemandarin asked.

Diamanda shrugged.

"I dunno, usually captors would try to get with their prisoners in these types of stories...what stories have I been reading?!" She asked herself, now fully getting what she asked was bullshit.

Sage shook his head.

"Anyway, you'll be happy to know that our army is almost ready to go. With them and this," Sage touched Diamanda's choker.

"we will destroy the Hyperforce and that pesky Willow." He sneered.

Diamanda growled and tried to stand up but fell to her knees. She looked up at them with hate in her eyes.

"You know you're just going to lose. It's clear as day." She growled.

Sage leaned down to her.

"Oh really now? Now that I have your choker and my own personal Sueronian stone, nothing is going to stop us." He snickered, holding out a purple stone.

Diamanda tried to grab for it, but Sage quickly took it back.

Skelemandarin sighed, truly pleased.

"I will finally win this war and destroy my brothers, those girls, and their precious leader!" He cackled.

Diamanda raised an eyebrow.

"What about your original counterpart? When he has his baby he will come and kill you." She pointed out.

Skelemandarin smirked.

"Oh I have plans for him and his bastard child. The child's DNA would be very beneficial to us."

Diamanda shivered by the tone of his voice.

Skelemandarin looked up at Sage.

"Let's go Sage, we have a lot of work to be done."

"Of course, enjoy rotting here Dia dear!" Sage chirped before the two left.

Diamanda growled but hung her head.

"Willow...Hyperdorks...kick their asses. I could but without my choker I'm powerless." She thought, trying to morph a ball of fire.

However as she tried before, nothing came of it.

-----------------------------

From that day, everyone was preparing for this final fight. Both the Sueronians and the Hyperforce were collaborating for the day when the formless army will arrive. Anxiety and determination flowed through everyone as they prepared for that day. It was the same for their enemies too, as they created the Formless army and Sage fully got ahold of Diamanda's choker.

The dawn of the third day came, the sky was painted with blues, pinks, oranges, and purples as the sun rose. Chiro, Gibson, Arwen, Trent, Brittany, and Nova were waiting for the Sueronian ship to arrive. They were near the Pit of Doom and just the aura of the place sent shivers down their spines. Old dark green crystals laid in ruins as the castle of the fallen Skeleton King laid in ruins.