Chapter 25

So here's another chapter with songs!  I will drag all of you down to Akb hell with me.

"I've Been Waiting to meet you" and "Stand Up Girls" Belong to AKB48

------------------------------------------

Gibson and Otto were working on the control panel in the training room. The others arrived with Trent and Brittany excitedly talking about the group.

"Rosella was the best! I mean her backstory was so nonsensical and great and she is just so unrealistically perfect!" Trent said.

Brittany snickered.

"Thanks, I'll tell her that." She muttered.

Trent blinked.

"What?"

Brittany blinked before her cheeks turned a bright pink.

"Uh nothing! Nothing at all!" She squeaked.

Trent frowned but didn't press on.

Gibson stopped messing with the control panel and went over to the others.

"Alright we're ready. We had to do a bit of searching for the right one but we found it." He said as Brittany smiled.

Finally she was going to see a live concert, just to get some references.

Otto pushed a few buttons and rushed over to the others as the room changed to a slight landscape with some large pits. It was evening and they were in one of the said pits but much higher up than below, and there was a bunch of people in the bottom of the pit.

"Whoaaah, this is Natulis?" Otto asked.

Brittany nodded as Willow frowned.

"You know I thought I'd be happy to see this place again but...nah." She said shaking her head.

Amanda nodded, understanding.

Otto noticed other people near them and ran towards them.

"Otto! They're not real!" Gibson reminded him before chasing after him.

Mandarin snickered and sat down.
Chiro looked at him.

"You ok?" He asked.

Mandarin nodded.

"I'm fine, just tired from this." He said, rubbing his abdomen.

Chiro nodded as loud music started. Everyone turned to see a largely lit craft coming down to the pit. Brittany and Trent rush over to a few large rocks in front of them and intently watched.

The crowd cheered loudly as the song began to play.

"I've been waiting,
I've been waiting,
I've been waiting, yes!"

They could see the various female singers, each of them looked vastly different from each other. Including a girl with hair colors that reflected a sunset and pink eyes.

"I've been waiting,
I've been waiting,
I've been waiting,"

"Yes!" Brittany cheered.

"To meet you!" Each of the girls pointed to their audience with love and cheer in their voices.

Trent nearly squealed as he saw the sunset haired girl, Rosella, front and center of the entire group.

"I pedal my bike with all my might,
as I make my way up this long hard hill."

Trent and Brittany watched in joy as the others were very awed.

"So these are Sueronians.." Mandarin muttered as Otto went up next to Brittany and Trent.