Chapter 21

Here is another chapter! Mall edition! Fun times will be had in another long ass chapter, so enjoy.
---------------------
Arwen and Brittany entered the command center, Arwen holding a bouquet of morning glories. She looked over at Amanda, who got up and walked over to her.

"So how is she?" Brittany asked.

"Still out cold, but she'll probably wake up soon." Amanda answered, shrugging.

Arwen nodded.

"I'll put these beside her." She said as she went into the med bay.

Brittany and Amanda stood there awkwardly.

"So uh...since you got powers too I guess...what are they?" Amanda asked.

Brittany smiled a bit.

"I can make various weapons, I got light powers, I can turn invisible, I can teleport, and I got eye beams." She explained.

Amanda's mouth dropped a bit.

"Maaan that's a lot!" She breathed.

Brittany shrugged.

"Sueronians tend to have a lot of powers, and even then they're kind of fake and just created into the jewel."

Amanda nodded slightly.

"So if we switch jewelry or something does that mean we can switch powers?" Amanda asked, excited.

Brittany put a hand to her chin, her eyebrows burrowing together. That was a very good question

"You know I never thought of that. Maybe we could try that out sometime!"

Amanda smiled.

"Yeah that sounds fun!" She said as she heard some whooshing behind her.

She turned to see the others plus Mandarin and Trent enter the room. She quickly ran over to Trent and hugged him.

"Trent!"

Trent hugged back.

"I'm sorry about what happened back there Amanda. I mean I shouldn't have-"

Amanda shook her head.

"No no it's fine. Don't worry about it." She said before looking up at Mandarin.

"Are...are you doing okay?" She asked, feeling sympathy.

Mandarin nodded slightly.

"A little, but I'll be fine." He said.

Amanda smiled and nodded.

The Alchemist looked down as Nova ran up to him, smiling.

"So how long are you staying here for?" She asked.

The Alchemist patted her head.

"For a few days, then I have to go to Pentagore 3 for research." He said.

"Aww." Otto grumbled.

"I'm sorry but I still have so many things left to do. I wish I could stay longer." The Alchemist sighed.

"Still a few days is nice enough." Nova pointed out and he nodded slightly.

"That is true, and that way next year I get to see another little person roaming here." He said looking at Mandarin.

"Oh there will be no roaming for this child in this robot. There are too many dangerous places she might end up." Mandarin huffed, one hand on his stomach.

"Don't worry we'll baby proof it, you big worrier." Sprx huffed.

"I have every right to be worried!"