Chapter 12

I'm having fun with this fic and I hope you are too. Now here's more fun!

------------------------------------------

When everyone rushed to the control panel they saw a hoard of Formless with Skelemandarin leading them. They were right outside the robot.

"How did he-?! All of the Formless at the Vixus lair were destroyed!"Chiro exclaimed.

"He must have made an army while he was in hiding." Antauri said.

Otto gulped.

"That's why he was hiding for so long." He said.

Willow felt cold. He's here, and he's here for her.

"No..."

A white hot rage burned inside Mandarin. Finally, after all this time he will finally finish him! He snarled at his clones smirk and went up to the control pad.

"Mandarin what are you doing?!" Chiro demanded.

"Finishing him off! What do you think I'm doing?! Going around with MY name, MY identity, and having him claim to be the better Mandarin is revolting!" He growled, his energy tail popping out and pushing random buttons, activating the eye beams.

"Are you out of your cranium you can't put yourself or the baby at risk right now!" Gibson yelled.

"This is the least amount of risk I can take right now, besides hiding, and I will not hide because of a tiny twerp like him!"

The eye beams were fully activated and before the clone could even touch the door. Several beams rained down and began blasting several formless. The clone quickly looked back and began dodging the beams.

"Come on stay still!" Mandarin exclaimed.

Willow looked at him for a second before joining him, activating the missiles.

Mandarin blinked, how did she even learn to do that?! Ah who cares right now!

Skelemandarin kept dodging, his army quickly depleting in numbers.

"That's right take him down!" Sprx cheered, everyone else still a bit nervous and frightened by Mandarin's actions.

The last formless was destroyed by a missile and Skelemandarin was still quickly dodging them.

Both the beams and the missiles finally were on point on him and he wasn't fast enough. They soon collided and exploded, forming a huge cloud of dust and smoke.

"Yes! No more fake ass!" Willow cheered as Amanda hugged her.

Mandarin narrowed his eyes at the screen before he saw a white blur ramming into the robot!

"He's inside!" Antauri exclaimed before a blast was heard behind them.

They all turned and activated their weapons/powers. Skelemandarin popped out of a hole in the floor and glared at them.

"Well...that was certainly rude of you to destroy my army like that, boy!" He growled at Chiro.

"I didn't do it." He said motioning to Mandarin and Willow.

Skelemandarin looked at his original self and froze. If looks could kill, he'd be a pile of dust like Valina was. There he was, and ready to kill him. Mandarin cracked his knuckles and Skelemandarin fought the urge to back up, his breathing labored. His mind screamed at his body to fight him but his legs wouldn't move, they could only shake.

"Wait what's going on?" Nova muttered.

"I think he's scared of him." Sprx whispered.

Skelemandarin gulped.