Chapter 37

Okay here's the last huge fight! I hope you're ready, cause it's gonna be...well...just read. "About Hope","Dreams are reborn over and over", and "Let's promise" all belong to AKB48.
------------------
Around that time the stage lit up with bright white lights as the others walked out. The next three songs would be the last of the night before the selection ceremony.
Iris looked over at the Gary Stus, who were getting word of Sage still attacking the city and need to be on guard. She wanted to be with them, she wanted to fight so bad. Then she looked into the crowd and found her mother's face. Iris then realized why she couldn't join the Gary Stu corps, her mother wouldn't allow it.

Her mother mouthed to do her best, though really she just wanted her to get in. Iris sighed and looked to her friends. Even if she had a mother like that, Yui and her friends would never be like that. The song began as the Gary Stus were forced to guard all perimeters of the concert.

"The stars that shine in the night sky, lie billions of years away." Brittany and Trent sang, circling around Yui.

"Even if the depths of despair, should cast an endless shadow." The white lights turned into a shifting rainbow.

"The truth will make itself heard, who shall be the one to receive," Iris and Yui sang, standing back to back of each other.

Marie leaned forward, noticing the change in atmosphere. It was almost reminiscent of how Starlights were before she and the others joined. It was almost like time had completely stopped and she was just breathless.

"These guys..." Emerald breathed.

"the message of light set adrift over the river of time?"

"People are born and die, our bodies don't last forever." Marina and Skyla sang, walking past each other.

"Those who rose back up from the ashes, give passion," Violet and a Sueronian with dark brown hair and red streaks and the Sueronian with white hair began.

"To the next generation!" Trent and Brittany finished.

"Dreams are like reincarnation like déjà vu, my distant memories keep coming back." Everyone was in such good synch with each other and played off each other so well.

Crystal giggled a bit.

"They looked just like we did when we were auditioning." She pointed out.

Emerald sighed.

"Yeah only no one here has thrown up like I did." She sighed.

"And that's how you became captain, you threw up." Crystal laughed, earning a playful shove from Emerald.

Marie smiled as Niro looked at the computer, no doubt impressed by the performance.

"They have such good chemistry...almost as if they shine better when they perform together..." He admitted, already selecting his choice members in his head.

The song continued everyone enjoying themselves.

"Will enough tears make me give up? Will enough love make my dream come true?"

Suddenly everyone felt the building that Willow blasted crumble, sending shock waves through the area. The staff held onto each other before an alert showed up on the computer screen.
The others were on the ground, with Yui shielding Marina.

"Is everyone ok?" She asked as she received nods from the others.

"Everyone, one of the Hyperforce members has lost control and is now wreaking havoc." Marie said over their communicators.

"What?!"

Trent looked to a huge amount of smoke that was rising from not too far away.

"It's Willow!" He exclaimed as everyone turned to him.