Chapter 33

Okay we're on our way to the climax! After this fic, I'm gonna keep updating On A Doorstep and work on Heavy rotation. Hopefully that'll be done quickly. Please enjoy!
---------------------
For the next two and a half months, Trent kept practicing for the auditions with Brittany and he was improving very well. Trent fell on his butt after practice was over and sighed heavily.

Brittany smiled and patted his shoulder.

"I think it's safe to say you're ready for the auditions." She said.

Trent looked up, eyes wide.

"Really?!"

Brittany nodded and handed him a water.

"Yep, the only thing we need to really worry about is your identification. I mean they'll recognize you but they'll need proof that you're half sueronian and not a human with powers." She said.

Trent blinked.

"And how are we gonna do that?" He asked.

Brittany placed a hand on her chin.

"Well Sueronians females have jewels that they can use for jewelry, but male Sueronians need stones and I think is silly but the council is a bit sexist. Do you have anything like that?" She asked.

Trent burrowed his brow until his eyes widened. He pulled out a round green stone.

"Something like this?" He asked.

Brittany's eyes widened in surprise.

"Where did that come from?" She asked.

Trent looked down at it.

"Before my parents divorced and my mom married my awful step dad, my dad gave me this before he went exploring the Galaxy. He never said why I needed it but...I kind of get it now." He said.

Brittany smiled at his past, spoken like a true Sueronian.

"Well I think we should place it somewhere, just so it won't get lost." She said.

Trent nodded.

"Okay, and how are we gonna do that?" He asked for the second time.

Brittany thought on it.

"We could use an armored arm band to hold it...but how are we gonna get that?" She said.

The two thought on this for a while before the two thought of one person.
----------------
"You want me to do what?" Willow asked as Antauri sipped tea.

"Can't you do a spell thing to make a armored arm band for Trent to hold this in?" Brittany asked, holding up the green stone.

Antauri leaned forward, examining the stone.

"What is that?" He asked.

Brittany turned to him.

"It's a stone male Sueronians use instead of jewels." She explained.

Antauri nodded, no doubt intrigued.

Willow blinked.

"Uh I think I can, hold on." She said getting her magic book out.

She flipped through the pages until her eyes caught on a specific spell.

"Ah! Here we go!" She said before clearing her throat.

The spell she cast was spoken in a mix of Latin and some other language that Trent or Brittany never heard of before. They then noticed a bright light above them and a cylinder was forming inside. The light disappeared and Trent caught what seemed to be a golden yellow metal arm band. It had a round dent that was similar to the stone he had.