Chapter 30

Hey another chapter! So if you guys really like this fic and think it's good and all...you should wait till my next fic. Because that's when not only do I put down the whole parody thingy on fanfiction tropes, but that's when I really let loose on the feels and everything...especially with stuff involving Mandarin. Please enjoy!

----------------------------------------------

Sprx tapped his fingers on the table. He looked at the clock, and groaned. Why were they up so late? They can plan in the morning!

"So we know that Skelemandarin and Sage are still in the Savage lands and building an army to invade the city. What we need to do is think of battle strategies for when they do invade." Chiro said.

The others nodded. Sprx felt himself dozing off before Nova elbowed him awake.

Gibson thought for a bit.

"Perhaps we should split into groups and shrink the numbers of the formless and attack the two when they're out numbered." He suggested.

Antauri looked over at him.

"We could, but what if they spread the army out so that it would be harder for us to fight them all off?" He pondered.

"We could use a distraction to gather them all together." Willow suggested.

Everyone nodded.

"Yeah but what?"

Sprx thought on it and an idea soon slammed him.

"What about a Sueronian?" He suggested.

Willow turned to him, giving a suspicious look. Sprx held up a hand.

"I mean we could have a Sueronian, not you Willow, to distract the formless with their aura. When Brittany's mom came over, her aura made us for a second fall for her and pay as much attention to her as possible. If we have something like that to even distract the formless of all things we could easily wipe them out!" Sprx explained.

Everyone looked at each other.

"Erm Sprx you do realize that formless are incapable of falling in love right?" Gibson pointed out.

Sprx shrugged.

"It still might work. I mean they can probably even get worms to fall in love with them, Gibs." He said, causing Gibson to shiver.

Willow sighed.

"Do you really want to use a Sueronian to be bait for an army? The poor soul will have thousands fight over them. That sounds like a terrible idea in general." She huffed.

Chiro tilted his body a bit, his hand on his chin.

"Not as long we can ensure them their safety."

Willow glanced at him then looked at Sprx.

"Willow, trust me. It can work."

Willow looked off to the side.

"I'm just not a fan of having a Sueronian be the object of someone's depraved affection and be the sex appeal." She thought to herself.

"So if we do go with this idea, who would even want to be up for this?" Jinmay asked.

Before the others could bounce off ideas, they heard someone entering the command center. They all turned to see Mandarin with several grocery bags. Mandarin was humming and was about to enter the kitchen when he noticed the others. He glanced around.

"Evening." He said as he began to enter the kitchen.

Nova quickly got up.

"Wait Mandarin! What are you doing up?" She asked.