Chapter 8

Yeah this story is gonna be super long, I'm giving you a heads up right now. Also you know one of the fun things of writing a forced sue fic? Putting in songs that you like! So it gives me an excuse to put in my idol trash music so fun times for everyone Don't worry the lyrics will be in English.

Beyond the Stars belongs to AKB48 and Snowing In Venice (Even though I just mention the title) belongs to Elizaveta and I don't own the lyrics and suchs

---------------------

The robot dropped by the park later that night.

"This way you two can still watch Antauri floor everyone." Sprx said, patting Antauri's arm.

Antauri blushed a bit.

"I am not that good Sprx."

"You are and you know it!" Sprx laughed.

Willow blinked.

"Antauri you can sing?" She asked.

Antauri blushed harder.

"Well I mean..."

"He looks so cute when he blushes...wait what the hell am I even saying?!" Willow thought before blushing as well.

"Are you kidding he's awesome! Mandarin on the other hand..." Sprx said before grimacing.

Mandarin looked up from reading and glared.

"Hey I'm not even involved in this conversation so don't bring me into this." Mandarin huffed.

Sprx shrugged.

"I'm just saying."

Nova stretched.

"Well come on we gotta go before it starts." She said and nearly everyone filed out of the robot, Willow's anxiety rising.

"Have fun." Gibson said to them.

Mandarin felt Otto softly touch his arm before he left.

Mandarin blinked before getting up and going back downstairs.

"I'm going to be in my room for a while." He huffed.

"Alright, Gibson said as he turned on the screen to watch the karaoke event.

He then looked back at where Mandarin left.

--------------------------------------

"That was Leeanna singing 'Sparkling Diamonds'!" The announcer cheered as everyone clapped.

Willow looked to the Hyperforce, Nova and Sprx went before and Otto just sang before the last contestant.

Antauri on the other hand hasn't gone yet, neither has Willow.

"Who's next?!" The announcer called out.

Willow bit her lip, praying that no one asks her. She refuses to sing, she refuses.

"How about you young lady?"

The spotlight then shone on her and Willow froze. God damn it!

"Willow! Go on up!" Jinmay said.

"B-but!" Willow stuttered before sighing.

There was no way out of it, she got up and made her way towards the stage. She gulped as she made her song choice, anxiety filling her every being. She picked a song that her mother used to sing all the time when she was little, and she loved it dearly.

"What's your name miss?" The announcer asked.

"Willow..."

"This is Willow singing, 'Across the stars' by super popular Terran band Akb48!"