Chapter 11

I still have two weeks of break left so I got plenty of time to update! So yay! Please enjoy!

-------------------------------

Soon everyone got into gear and their lives became busier. They not only patrolled the city and the Pit of doom, just in case Skelemandarin was hiding there, they also had to construct the underground base and train Willow to fight.

Her skills truly were amazing and she was improving fast, faster than Mandarin was comfortable with. It only added to his suspicions.

He made plans to investigate and study in hopes of finding out just what was it about this girl. It could be dangerous if it turned out to be something truly terrible. Especially if his clone was involved, who could be planning anything. Yet he hasn't shown up yet, which started to worry him.

What was he planning? And if he shows up, what would happen if his clone saw him after all this time? He wouldn't try to hurt him would he? Or the Tabithian for that matter?
All Mandarin knows is that he will fight the little faker, even if he has to wait out the entire pregnancy. He will be ready for him.

However he had to deal with what was happening now in the present. An entire month went by and everyone was finally settled for the time being, with Willow and Amanda waiting for their mother's arrival.

Willow sat down with an orange soda in her hand. It was a warm rainy day and the Hyperforce was out getting groceries. Mandarin gave them a long list of things he wanted, which nearly made them fall over.

Amanda plopped down next to her.

"Ughh I wanna go outside! The rain looks so much fun!" She whined.

Willow snickered and shook her head.

"Coming from the most girliest girl in the world that's really surprising, and kinda kiddish." Willow said.

"Hey! I'm still a kid at heart you know!"

"Besides you might get sick and I am not going to look after a sick sister again...not like what happened in 8th grade." Willow grumbled.

Amanda sat up straighter.

"How was I supposed to control that?! You didn't give me the trash can in time!" Amanda pouted.

Willow snickered and ruffled her hair.

"Well I'm going to go read my magic book for a bit, and no going outside!" Willow ordered before leaving.

"Alright commander buzzkill." Amanda said in a sing song voice, causing Willow to playfully glare at her.

Amanda rested her head and watched the ceiling for a while, listening to the rain outside.

She just had to go out there! It's her element out there and she wanted to play in it! She won't get sick she'll be fine! However no matter what she would say, her sister would always stubbornly refuse. It was so annoying!

What seemed to be like hours to her was soon interrupted by a voice.

"What are you doing?"

Amanda lifted her head and saw Mandarin looking at her with a raised eyebrow, his stomach significantly larger than the month before. This stuff still freaked Amanda out a bit but whatever.
Now that Amanda thought about it, she doesn't really talk to him much does she? He usually keeps to himself and she's usually too nervous to actually talk to him.

She blinked before whining.

"I wanna go outside but Willow won't let me!" She whined.

Mandarin blinked.