Chapter 17

Oh and this is where the shit begins! Get ready because the next few chapters are gonna be filled with...fun.

-------------------------

Willow looked up from her reading. Something was wrong.

She rushed to the command centre, where everyone was looking worriedly at the screen.

"Guys! Something-!"

"We know, another ship is landing."

Willow blinked.

"Another ship?" She asked as Arwen rushed into the room too.

"Wait! It's a Natulian ship!" She panted.

Everyone looked at her, she sighed.

"I...I brought someone here. Someone that...uh..."

The scanners then showed the ship landing near a transport station. A young beautiful girl stepped off the platform, bags in hand. She had long brown soft curly hair, with some parts in a side ponytail. She had ocean blue eyes, a dark beauty mark under her right eye and soft rose pink lips. She was wearing a pink striped shirt and blue jeans. But what was most noticeable was the gold choker she had around her neck with a pink heart in the middle. She looked around, looking a bit worried before grabbing her bags tightly, and walked off.

Willow froze before growling.

"Brittany.." She snarled, her teeth sharpening.

She turned to Arwen.

"Why did you bring HER here?!" She demanded.

Arwen sternly looked at her daughter.

"She's here to help."

"Help?! When has this witch ever helped me?!" Willow asked.

"Who's Brittany?" Gibson asked.

"One of Willow's worst bullies. She was a nasty popular girl who tormented her." Amanda briefly explained.

"Willow, I talked to her and she's not like how she was before." Arwen said.

"Oh!? I doubt it!"

"Willow there was a good reason why she did the things she did! She couldn't-!"

Willow stomped her foot.

"A good reason?! A good reason for what?! For spreading around the fact that I was a freak?! For constantly torturing me?! For making me feel like having these powers is a tragedy?! For making me almost-!" She stopped herself.

Arwen placed her hands on her daughter's shoulders.

"Willow she and I want to talk to you. There's something about your origins you need to know." She said.

Mandarin looked over, interested.

Before Willow could reply the command center's screen blipped and Skelemandarin appeared.
Mandarin growled as he smirked.

"Good afternoon Hyperforce." His clone greeted.

Everyone glared at him as Chiro stepped forward.

"What do you want?"

SkeleMandarin kept smirking.

"I just wanted to make a deal with you." He said.

He turned a bit and showed everyone Trent strapped to a table. Everyone coiled in shock.

Amanda gasped and put her hands over her mouth.

"Trent!"

"You bring me the girl, and I'll let him go."