Chapter 3

Sorry if the last chapter was super long, anyway! Chapter 3! I really love this chapter because well...you'll see, you'll see.

-------------------

When they landed on Elux, the team entered out of the robot. The blue and green landscape was truly beautiful to look at and especially at night. Chiro looked at Gibson.

"You said the mining site was..?"

Gibson pointed to an area a few feet away from them.

"It's right over there, it'll take an hour or two but after that we'll be good to go." He said with a smile.

Sprx then saw something out of the corner of his eye.

"Hey what's that over there?" He questioned.

Everyone turned to where Sprx was pointing at and saw what seemed to be several small buildings and tents. Antauri's eyes lit up.

"Of course, Elux is a merchant planet. life forms from all over come here to find products for cheap prices." He said.

Willow crossed her arms and smiled.

"So it's like one big flea market huh? Sounds like fun." She commented.

Otto grinned and turned to the others.

"Let's check it out! There could be a popcorn machine in there!" He said excitedly.

Gibson scoffed.

"Otto I doubt they have something like that there. Still it would be nice." He said, muttering the last part.

Chiro smiled a bit, kind of wanting to go over there.

"Let's go and check it out, it might be fun."

Otto hopped in place, ready to go, when he stopped and looked at Gibson.

"Wait do you need any help?" He asked, receiving Gibson raising a hand.

"Don't worry about it, I can get the minerals just fine. I do have these after all." Gibson said, transforming his hand into his drill.

Otto frowned a bit.

"But I don't want you to be by yourself..." He muttered.

Gibson smiled and patted the green monkey's shoulder.

"You'll be right over there, it's not a far walk from here. Besides if you need me I'll be right here, you should go have fun for a little while." He said.

Otto grinned widely and nearly tackled Gibson to the ground, making the others laugh a bit. The team then walked over to the village, Willow already thinking of things to buy for her new room with her birthday money. When they got there, it was pretty crowded for the most part.

"Hey! Do you want beaded necklaces?! Only for seven ceros!"

"Terran pistachios here! Available at an affordable price!"

"I have couches ready to go!"

The aura of the place was exciting, merchant tents of various colors and shapes held various items on display. It was cheery, nearly borderline annoyingly peppy. Chiro looked around a bit.

"Alright team, let's stick together until we get somewhere where it's not as crowded." He suggested.

The team agreed and walked around the area. The team was looking through various items and tents, with Willow purchasing things she needed for her bedroom and Otto buying random crap just because it looked fun. Sprx snickered as he held up a drink hat.