Chapter 13

Sorry I had work yesterday and I couldn't update. I also got work tommorow  but I will update before then probably. Also do other fics have over reactions of characters sleeping in the same bed and being all coupley? Or was that just one fic I read? I don't know but it's funny and silly either way. Enjoy!

The next morning everyone, minus Otto, Mandarin, Trent, and Willow were in the command center.

"Gibson please check on Willow." Antauri said.

Gibson nodded and went into the med bay.

Jinmay looked around.

"Has anyone seen Otto or Mandarin?" She asked.

Sprx placed a hand on his chin.

"Yeah I didn't find Otto in his room this morning..." He muttered.

"You think he went out to get candy or something?" Nova asked.

"This early in the morning though?"

Amanda got up.

"I'll get him, he's probably trying to wake Mandarin up." She chirped, leaving the room.

Chiro looked to everyone else.

"Alright so today we have to find where Mandarin 2 is hiding at and finish this. Luckily Gibson tracked the direction of where he was going last night. He's possibly in the Savage lands or at least somewhere in the zone of wasted years. So we'll patrol the area and if we see him we-"

Then they heard a loud shriek coming from downstairs.

They quickly rushed down and into the storage room, where Amanda was on the floor with a pillow on her face. They saw Mandarin and Otto curled up together, Otto sleeping on Mandarin's shoulder. Everyone's mouths nearly dropped to the floor.

"You're too loud." Mandarin groaned, putting a pillow over his ears.

Otto sat up and looked to everyone else. He smiled and waved.

"Mornin'." He yawned.

"Otto what were you doing?!" Gibson asked, suspicious.

Otto looked at Mandarin then back at Gibson.

"Sleeping." He answered, still sleepy.

Amanda quickly got up and crossed her arms.

"Yeah but why were you two sleeping together?" She asked, an eyebrow raised.

Otto frowned.

"I couldn't sleep very good so I came down here."

"Okay, why together?" She asked, emphasizing on the word, 'together'.

Mandarin sat up.

"Cause he's snuggly!" Otto chirped.

"That and I didn't want him to sleep on the floor. So I let him sleep in my bed, I mean it's big enough." Mandarin said, groggy.

"B-but he was all curled up with you!"

Mandarin raised and eyebrow.

"And this is a big deal to you because?" He asked.

Amanda blushed.

"Because you two might have been kissing or being all coupley or something!"

Mandarin kept starring.

"Would that be a bad thing?" He asked, making Otto blush hard.

Amanda shook her head.

"No, gay relationships are fine on Natulis! I mean I'm bi and all. It's just you two being all romantic together is just so-!"