Chapter 10

I hope everyone had a good holiday season! Alright! The double digits chapters! Now let's get to know Amanda and Trent a lil bit.

---------------

As everyone enjoyed their lunch, with Mandarin still being a distance away from everyone else. However this time he was a bit closer than usual.

Antauri looked up from his salad and looked over to Amanda and Trent.

"So if I may ask," he began, getting their attention. "What powers do you two have? If you have any at all?"

Amanda and Trent both looked at each other before Amanda sneakily smiled. Willow caught wind of this and glared at Amanda.

"Amanda don't you dare." She huffed.

Then Otto's drink rose from the cup and playfully splashed him. He sputtered and looked around.

"What was-?!"

"Amanda!" Willow scolded.

Amanda shrugged, still smiling.

"Well he asked! Besides you gotta admit that was pretty funny." She giggled.

Willow looked at Otto, who looked so confused and snickered.

"Okay maybe a little."

Mandarin then took out a napkin and began to wipe Otto's face.

"You got it all over you." He sighed, making Otto's face turn slightly red but he smiled.

"Thankies." He said, smiling.

Mandarin's face then flushed and he looked away slightly.

Amanda crossed her arms proudly.

"I have control over liquids, telekinesis, magic like Willow, and I can talk to animals." She explained.

"Oh so talking to us wouldn't be a huge problem if everyone didn't understand us would it?" Sprx jokingly asked.

Amanda shook her head.

"Nope!"

Trent was elbowed by Amanda, who was still eating his hotdog. He looked up and gulped. He quickly sat up

"Oh me? Well I have power over electricity...erm let's see...I also can use magic like Willow and erm...that's it really." He said before shrugging.

Everyone stared at him.

"What? I don't do well when I'm out on the spot." He explained.

Willow sighed.

"He moved to my school a year after my dad died, at first I thought he was gonna pick on me like everyone else did but he didn't. He was actually pretty mean to the people who picked on me." She explained and nearly everyone gasped.

Trent? Mean?

Trent blushed.

"I'm not like that anymore Willow. Besides I was just being protective." He grumbled.

Sprx smirked.

"Oh so did you liiiike her?" He giggled, then was elbowed by Nova.

Trent blinked.

"I'm not interested in girls." He said, straight faced.

Sprx blinked.

"O-oh sorry I didn't-"

"I'm not interested in boys either. I'm just more interested in friendship." Trent chirped before eating again.

Sprx blinked again.