Chapter 7

Hey as a Christmas gift here's two chapters! I hope you enjoy them!

----------

Willow had done so much already today. She'd gone to the ice cream shoppe, to Shuggazoom park, the arcade, and to many other great places. Everyone seemed pretty friendly too, which was a huge upgrade from Natulis.

Willow chomped on her hover burger and sighed. This was perfect. She could be free for once, free to be herself.

"So how do you like it?" Nova asked.

"It's delicious!" She exclaimed, mouth still full.

Nova laughed.

"No I mean Shuggazoom." She said.

Willow swallowed her food. Everyone waited with anticipation. She eyed everyone, a smile growing on her face.

"It's...it's amazing. I'd never thought that this many people would be so kind to me." She said softly.

Jinmay's faced saddened a bit.

"Was Natulis really that bad?" She asked.

Willow slowly nodded but her mood changed.

"Yeah but so what? That was my old life, this is my new one." She said before continuing to eat her hover burger.

"Hey we should go to the park later tonight, they're having a karaoke thing going on." Sprx suggested.

Willow blinked in confusion.

"Yeah that sounds fun!" Jinmay exclaimed

"You know Otto's gonna want to go to that!" Chiro pointed out.

"That means someone's going to have to switch with watching Mandarin." Nova huffed.

"W-wait guys-" Willow gulped and Gibson raised his hand.

"I'll stay behind. I have some things I have to do anyway." Gibson said.

"You'll be missing all the fun." Sprx chirped.

Gibson sighed but smiled.

"I can go next time."

Besides there's some things he wants to talk about with Mandarin anyway.

Willow gulped and sweated nervously.

"Hey you know we could go to the movies! That sounds super fun too!" She suggested.

Chiro turned to her.

"Maybe after, come on Willow it'll be fun." He said.

Willow looked at everyone staring at her.

"Willow you don't have to sing, but it would still be nice if you came." Antauri said to her.

Willow stared at him. He thinks it would be nice if she came? Willow blushed and twirled her hair.

"Well I guess I can go, but I'm not singing!" She chomped on her burger some more.

Everyone was glad, until she coughed out some weird blue hair.

----------------------------------------

Mandarin tapped his arm nervously. Tilamat said it was coming today, but how was he going to get everything past Otto? Otto was on the floor, tinkering with a small machine.

A lot of things weren't adding up for him. Shouldn't they take extra precautions since he's been their enemy for so long? Yes having someone keep an eye on him and not letting him leave is the right thing to do, but shouldn't he be locked in his room or something? For that matter, why are they acting so strange around him too? So naturally, it made Mandarin very confused. Willow? Was Willow somehow doing this? Everyone does seem to have most of their attention on the monkey teams new playmate, and all that's been going on around her didn't make much sense either. Why did she have so many powers? Why did his clone want her? Why was she so violent and everyone acting like it's a comedic antic? Why does everyone like her so much? He didn't hate her nor did he like her that much anyway. It just didn't make sense to Mandarin at all.