Chapter 6

Hey I got a hour or so until work so I gotta put this up speedy fast! Yeah I can't keep to my schedule so here's the next one!

------------------

I don't own srmthfg and all that stuffs bro

Mandarin woke up the next morning, feeling actually a bit better than the past few weeks. He didn't really feel like throwing up everywhere and he felt better emotionally too. Despite the impending day where Mandarin would have to explain everything in the back of his head.

Mandarin went out to grab some breakfast and hopefully make it back before anyone notices but then he paused and placed a hand over his mouth. He rushed to the nearest bathroom and hurled. So much for feeling better. He left the bathroom after a few minutes, wiping his mouth with a cloth. He then looked around the room, he was so adamant on finding a toilet he ran to the quickest room he could find.

It was a very dark purple and black colored room and had various glow in the dark moons and stars all around it. There was also a large bookshelf and a bed right next to it. Where was he?

"Hey thanks for throwing up in my bathroom, I really love the smell of vomit." Willow huffed, still in her black nightgown.

Mandarin looked towards the girl and jumped a bit.

"O-oh I didn't realize you already had a room." He said.

Willow smiled.

"Yeah, I had to sleep in Antauri's room for a while before it got done." She explained before blushing hard.

"Not that we did anything!" She squeaked.

Mandarin raised a eyebrow.

"I didn't even say anything." He said.

Willow blushed harder, grumbling to herself.

Mandarin rolled his eyes and began to leave.

"Wait!"

Mandarin looked back at her, a look of concern on her face.

"So uh, I'm sure the others are thinking the same thing but are you feeling ok? I mean you've been sick the past two weeks." Willow inquired.

Mandarin blinked, he wasn't sure of how to approach this. He could be totally honest and reveal everything to who he considers a stranger. He could also lie and delay the inevitable even more.

"Most people have a stomach virus up to ten days." He brought up.

Why was he lying?! He really needs to stop that, and quickly.

Willow raised an eyebrow, he was hiding something.

"Are you sure? Because I think it's more then that." She said, remembering their conversation a week ago and she began to notice little things about his behavior, mostly at the fact that his belly was starting to get a bit...round.

Mandarin's stomach churned, remembering that conversation too.

"Well..."

Willow walked up to him a bit, suddenly overwhelmed by his size.

"Listen that guy that you were talking to, who is he? Is he like some sort of child service person or something? Since he mentioned deceased parents?" Willow questioned.

"What does this have to do with me being sick?" Mandarin asked back.

"I don't know! Just answer the question." She huffed.

Mandarin eyed the side of the room.

"Not really no." He answered.

Willow tilted her head.