Chapter 38

Welcome back, now we're onto the audition choosing ceremony! Strap yourself in because feels may or may not happen. Idk. Please enjoy!

-----------------------------------

The robot grew closer and closer as the team made it back. Willow then noticed a few smaller ships next to it.

"Uh guys? What ships are those?" She asked.

The team looked at the ship and noticed the insignia. It had a large dark purple planet with two large stars seeming to glide across it.

"Those are Tabithian ships...but why are they-?"

The team then froze and looked at each other. Oh no.

The team then darted into the robot and saw three large white tents with a few female Tabithians talking to each other. The tents were all connected by hallways and were set up in a triangle like structure.

The team then bursted into one of the tents, which resembled a hospital room. Mandarin sat up in the bed with Tilamat next to him.

"And I have no idea why they wanted to trademark the word but it's so stupid-!" Mandarin was saying before he noticed the concerned group.

"Oh hey!" He said as Tilamat quickly got up.

"Mandarin are you-!"

"You guys kicked ass!" Tilamat said, punching Chiro's shoulder.

Chiro rubbed his shoulder.

"Uh yeah thanks, Mandarin!" Chiro quickly said.

Mandarin waved a bit.

"Yes child I'm right here."

"Are-are you- is it happening?!" Nova asked.

Mandarin smirked.

"Gee I wonder why there's these tents and nurses everywhere?" He sarcastically asked, looking around.

Otto darted towards him.

"Are you ok? Are you in pain?" Otto asked, holding his pain.

"Yes but it's nothing I haven't dealt with before."

Willow snickered, hoo boy was this guy in for a treat then. Otto nuzzled him, his anxiety exhausting him.

Arwen looked to Tilamat.

"Is there another bed by any chance? Willow burned her foot." She explained.

Tilamat nodded.

"Sure thing, Mira! Get another bed!" He called out.

"Yes doctor!"

"How long have you been in labor for?" Jinmay asked as a bed was pushed in.

"Ever since you left." Mandarin said.

"Jeeeez! I can't imagine what you're going through right now." Sprx sighed.

Mandarin tilted his head.

"You know there is a machine out there that simulates labor pains." He pointed out.

"I was just saying!"

Willow was set on the bed and had her boot taken off. The burn looked pretty bad.

"Jeez! I know you got hit but damn!" Tilamat groaned.

"Thanks, it was such a walk in the park. That is if I can walk right now." Willow huffed.

She then winced as wet towels were placed on it. It stung pretty bad.