Chapter 9

Huh? A consistant posting schedule? What's that?! Please enjoy!

----------------------

By the next two days everyone was getting used to Willow's stay and Mandarin's pregnancy.

Mandarin was still not allowed to exit the robot quite yet, not really because of lack of trust at this point. The team really wasn't sure how they were going to break it to the citizens of his return and his pregnancy just yet, despite Mandarin's whining.

Willow hasn't really heard anything from her sister and best friend, but she knew they were on their way and will be here soon.
However for the time being, she was bonding with the team and enjoying herself.

The Hyperforce was bored out of their minds one morning, unsure of what to do for the day.

"If all of you are bored I do have a list of tasks that need to be finished in the nursery." Mandarin piped up.

Sprx frowned at him.

"We're trying to think of something fun to do, not something that'll bore us to death." He grumbled.

"Oh it will be fun...for me." Mandarin snickered with a smirk.

"Of course it would." Sprx grumbled.

"We should probably patrol. The other Mandarin could be hiding somewhere waiting for us to let down our guard." Antauri advised.

Chiro nodded.

"Antauri's right, if we're going to keep him away from Willow and Shuggazoom we need to find him and defeat him once and for all." He stated.

"Yeah who knows what that little freak has planned." Nova said, frowning.

Antauri turned to Sprx and Gibson.

"Sprx, Gibson, you two will take the fist rockets and search around the city. The rest of you will be on foot while I stay with Mandarin and Willow." He ordered.

"Sounds good to me." Otto hopped up from his seat, determined.

Sprx smirked a little.

"Probably so you can kiss her." He muttered, reviving a glare from both Willow and Antauri.

"What?"

Chiro stood up.

"Alright let's not waste anymore time! Hyperforce go!" He shouted and nearly everyone ran to their stations.

Leaving Willow, Antauri, and Mandarin behind. Mandarin looked around, noticing something.

"Huh..."

Willow looked over to him.

"What?" She asked.

"I haven't vomited all morning." Mandarin chirped.

Antauri smiled.

"Well that's good, hopefully it's finally stopped." He said.

Mandarin sighed.

"Hopefully."

Antauri then looked to Willow.

"Why don't we practice your powers for the time being, it would be good to get some training in." He pointed out.

Willow nodded and got out from her seat.

"Sounds good to me." She said and the two went began to go off.

Mandarin, not wanting to get bored in the slightest, left the room in search of whatever books Gibson had. However, unbeknownst to everyone, the scanners detected something coming it's way towards Shuggazoom.