Chapter 36

Eeeyyyyy you guys don't mind the whole update one day after the other and then wait another day to update right? Idk, I'm still new to this Wattpad thing. Either way here is another 'fun' chapter. Seaside Cherry belongs to AKB48

----------------------------------------------

Trent felt off and looked to the other side of the city.

"What was that?" He muttered.

Yui walked up next to him as 'Gingham Check' played on stage.

"You feel that too?" She asked.

Trent turned to her, surprised a bit. He nodded. Yui rubbed her arms as she tilted her head, seeing flashes of light not too far away.

"Whatever's going on over there...it can't be good." She muttered.

Trent sweated nervously.

"I-I'm not worried, things usually turn out ok for us."

Yui looked back outside, not really saying anything at first.

"Being friends with the Hyperforce...sounds nice." She muttered.

Trent looked at her.

"Yeah, it is." He said, smiling.

Yui kept quiet for a second before turning to him.

"It actually sounds a bit like how I was with my old friends..."

Trent tilted his head.

"Old friends?" He asked.

Yui nodded, still looking outside.

"I was on Terra with this group of mutant reptiles. My backstory consisted of tragic abuse from so called 'parents', a secret twin sister, and some lineage to an incredible race of beings, but...I had to leave it behind when I found out who I really was." She explained.

Trent frowned a bit.

"Why did you have to leave?" He asked.

Yui turned to him.

"Because! What if you are having amazing adventures with your friends, being in love with an amazing leader, and having all sorts of incredible things happen, only to find out you were somehow controlling the whole thing and making everything a freaking fantasy?! I didn't want them to live through that, I wanted them to live their lives with their willpower, not mine." She choked, holding her arm band, which had a skull on it.

"So I...I had to erase anything that had to do with me on that planet and left. I didn't want...I didn't want to control them like puppets anymore." Yui finished, holding back tears.

All of this sounded really familiar to Trent, it sounded like stuff Willow was saying when she found out about her Sueronian traits. He smiled and placed a hand on Yui's arm, realizing that her and Willow may not be so different.

"It's not like you knew, or had any control of it at the time."

Yui stared at him, confused.

"Seriously, you didn't know. I mean I understand why you left, but it wasn't your fault. I'm sure aura or no aura, they'd still be your friends." He comforted.

Yui smiled a bit.

"That is a nice thought but I'm not sure if it would've worked for me. Thank you though, besides it's not all bad. I mean I did travel to a lot of planets and learn more about Sueronian history." She said.

Trent bounced a bit, interested.

"Ooh like what?" He asked.

Yui's eyes lit up and her smile grew.