Chapter 23

Now it's time for everyone's favorite fanfiction trope: Truth or dare!  Now I don't know if that's true for you new fanfiction writers but back in my day, these kind of fics and chapters were EVERYWHERE! And I get it you know you can have your characters do silly things that either you come up with or your audience comes up with. So I'm gonna do my own version in my own Happy way. Please enjoy!
----------------
When training ended, Nova stretched as she sipped her water.

"I don't know about you, but that was the best training session I ever had!" She sighed.

Trent wobbled in, his whole body sore. Even his eyelids were sore!

"I need to lay down." He said before collapsing in the bubble chair.

Amanda wheezed and joined him, sitting down on the floor.

"Come on it wasn't that bad." Brittany huffed.

"It hurts to move my mouth to tell you to shush." Amanda whined.

Jinmay giggled, getting them water. When she stepped into the kitchen she was confused to see Arwen and Mandarin at the table, eating mozzarella sticks.

"Uhhhh hi." She said as the two looked up.

Arwen waved and held up one of them.

"Hello Jinmay, do you want one?" She asked.

Jinmay shook her head.

"No thank you I'm good." She said as she went to grab a few water bottles.

Arwen shrugged and began to nibble on it. Mandarin finished one and was about to say something when he flinched and glared at his abdomen.

"Stop that." He huffed, placing a hand on it.

Arwen snickered as Willow entered the room and sighed.

"Cheese sticks mom? Really?" She said with disgust.

"I love these!" Arwen huffed.

Willow rolled her eyes as Mandarin stroked his stomach, grumbling.

"She hasn't stopped kicking has she?" Willow asked Mandarin.

"No...my stomach is already sore." Mandarin sighed.

Jinmay tried to reach over to feel when Mandarin pushed her hand away lightly and shook his head.

"Still not comfortable?" Willow asked as Jinmay looked disappointed.

Mandarin shook his head.

"Nope, never will be." He said.

"Then why does Otto-?"

As if on cue, Otto rushed into the room and climbed up on Mandarin.

"Hiii!" He greeted.

Mandarin wheezed a bit in surprise as the others came in.

"Don't do that!" He huffed as Otto snickered.

"Sorry, ooh can I have one?" He asked as he saw the mozzarella sticks.

Mandarin responded by shoving one into Otto's mouth. Otto snickered and ate it. Now that he realized he was in love with Mandarin, he surprisingly didn't feel nervous around him. He surprisingly felt more happy than before. However as for telling him how he felt, he really didn't feel ready for that situation yet.

Chiro sighed as Jinmay handed him a water.

"So what are we doing tonight?" He asked everyone.

Amanda stumbled in and groaned at how sore she was. She had the perfect idea!