Chapter 35

Hey you like musicals right? I like them too. So here's a musical chapter kinda, please enjoy!

River, Love's accelerator and Heart shaped Virus belong to Akb48.

------------------------

The overture for Starlights began and the citizens cheered. The Hyperforce ran through the empty streets.

"The main stage is beginning, your anti-aura ear phones are activated and ready to go." Marie's voice said over their communicators.

"When River is over we will trap the formless in the streets with Heart Shaped Virus. Then you'll come in and destroy them."

"Got it!" Willow said as they waited by one of the buildings with the larger screens.

They looked up as the concert sized ship landed and spread out, having smaller stages along it.

The overture ended and it was silent.

"S-t...a-r-lights!"

Fire shot from the stage as the song kicked in, the Sueronians dancing as one.

"Foreword foreword! Go straight ahead!"

Amanda and Arwen were nearby in their ship, waiting for any flying Formless. Amanda pushed a few buttons and a small screen popped up showing the concert.

"Cross the river! Ho! Ho! Ho! Ho!"

Amanda smiled a bit as Trent and Brittany were right up front as the group crowded them.

"A dream always looks go far away," Trent and Brittany sang, raising their arms in an ex motion and then slowly dropping them.

Amanda watched nervously while Arwen settled up the blasters.

"It feels like it's distance couldn't possibly reached."

Trent looked so confident and happy now, it made Amanda worry about whether he would get in or not.

The Hyperforce watched from the alleyways, watching for any early formless activity.

"Are we ready?" Chiro asked.

"Yeah!" The other chimed in.

Yui, Iris, Violet, and another Sueronian with long white hair went up to the front after Trent and Brittany's formation cleared.

"Pick up that stone under your foot and with all your might throw it away!"

The citizens were no doubt amazed by what they were witnessing, the dancing and singing were incredible. The men were quite interested in the female Sueronians, while a few of the women were highly interested in Trent.

"Just before your eyes, a river is flowing. Broadly, it's such a great river."

The lights and music pulsed intensely, a few instances of fire shooting from the stage lighting up every now and then.

"Darkly, deeply even so the current may be fast but even so."

Iris was having a tough time getting used to the dancing. Yui began to notice this.

"You don't need to be afraid, even if the other side can't be seen. That's right,"

Trent slipped and nearly fell when Brittany caught him. He gave her a look that said, 'Don't worry, I got this.'

"the other side is there so more, you just need to,"

Brittany smiled a bit.

"Believe yourself!" The two sang as they got back up.