Chapter 22

So here's the next chapter! Now before I start I would like to announce that I'm considering putting up an unedited (at least grammar wise) version of On A Doorstep here! The reason being is that so when I put it up on here I can get some feedback on if I need to change or work anything with it to make it stronger. That and grammar, grammar needs help too. I'll try to figure out what to do but until then enjoy this chapter!
---------
Skelemandarin kicked several things around in frustration.

"I can't believe she got away from us because she's a Sueronian or whatever!" He yelled.

Sage rested back on a bench, watching him throw a temper tantrum.

"Come on, at least they're not here anymore."

"Yeah no thanks to you! Having us retreat and having us loose Diamanda like that!" Skelemandarin snapped.

Sage shrugged.

"We were losing. Diamanda would have given Willow control and we needed to escape to think of another plan." He said.

Skelemandarin turned to him, hands on his bony hips.

"And what is your plan? Remember I am still in charge so it better be good!" He huffed.

Sage put up a finger and smirked.

"Be patient, if we're going to take over Shuggazoom we'll need a foolproof plan." He said.

"And that plan is?" Skelemandarin asked.

Sage thought on it.

"Well we could just plan a full invasion and just use the girl's powers for our means." He suggested.

Skelemandarin felt skeptical.

"You know the girl's friends would come and rescue her." He said.

Sage chuckled and got up.

"I didn't mean Willow."

Skelemandarin frowned.

"If you're talking about her sister-!"

Sage groaned.

"No you moron, I mean Diamanda! There's still a chance to harness her powers!" He huffed.

Skelemandarin frowned. How? Since she found out she was a Sueronian wouldn't she no longer want to work on their side?

"Go on." He said.

Sage then began to pace around the room.

"Well think of it like this, Diamanda is in a state of confusion and identity crisis. She would want to split from Willow and try to find herself or some crap, right?"

Skelemandarin nodded slightly before smiling.

"Oh I see! Then we capture her and use her powers somehow to destroy Shuggazoom! That is a good plan!" He added.

Sage snapped his fingers.

"Now you're getting it! Now we need to figure out the rest." He said, a hand on his chin.

Skelemandarin thought on it.

"The army would have to be rebuild and that'll take a while...that and we would need a full battle plan for when we do invade. However we don't have that kind of time." He sighed.

Sage turned to him.

"Why don't we?"

Skelemandarin looked up at him and huffed.

"Because! I want to finish what I started in the war and I refuse to wait!" He snapped.

Sage leaned down to him and bopped his snout.