Fluffy*

Hiiiiii okay so I just wanna know wat everyone thinks Eric's last name should be. I narrowed it down to two names.

1) Moreau

2) Night

I also want to say thhis chappie isn't the funniest one but the next will be much funnier because its her first day of school and we all know how much fun that can be

Hope you like it!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I jumped out of the car. This is sooooo f***ing amazing!!! This house is huge! And I mean it's in the middle of nowhere but man is it impressive. I could fit like twelve of my old house in it no problem.

"Wow." I said stuptified.

"Is that all you can say? ’Wow'?" Mom asked incredulously. I guess I can be a bit talkative, but only a bit. Aw hell I can't shut up no matter what and here I am barely uttering anything. Hay, I said utter! I can check that off my things I randomly say!

"Wow." I was baffled. It was gorgeous and I would be living here. This is so unbelievable.

"Well sweetie this is our new home. Your father used to be close to their alpha." Mom said biting her lip and looking to my dad. Uh oh, not again.

"Ok." I said quickly trying to make my escape.

"This was his house until um his mate um died." she was looking at my dad with her eyes closed. Speed it up. Don't pay attention to their feelings; your sanity is at stake.

"I'm going to leave now." I said slowly backing away. They looked at me surprised as if they just noticed me there.

"Why?" they asked in union unconsciously moving together. It's about to happen so I really need to get as far away as I possible can.

"Don't have SEX IN MY BED!!!!!" I yelled running into the house and slamming the door shut, shielding my eyes from the horror behind the door.

I was panting, that was a close call. I was sure of that considering the thumping I heard outside. This is awkward and sadly enough I’m almost used to it now.

I went up to my room, taking the steps as slowly as I could. I looked and saw a picture of a young woman who looked strangely familiar. She had long white blonde hair that was really curly and forest green eyes that shone. She looked so happy. Then there was a tan young boy next to her with his arm wrapped protectively around her. He was dark brown hair and amber eyes and he had one of the most radiant smiles.

Both were dressed like they were just about to go to the beach. He had cream capris and a white undershirt while she was wearing a green and yellow dress and then I realized something. She was pregnant. She was barely showing but it was there and again I noticed she just looked so happy. They were obviously mates and so cute together.

There were more pictures of the two, growing older and older. No pictures of the baby or anything but as they grew I realized that I did in fact know the man, I knew both of them. It brought a smile to my face, which only got brighter when I heard a noise behind me.