Witty Comebacks

Okay so I hope you like it. Also I was wondering if you think  I should delete the Prolouge because it just seems unneeded. Give me some feed back on that because it just seems to ruin it in my opinion.

Here goes nothing!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eric’s POV

        I hate her!

        No you do not. You are just frustrated with yourself my wolf told me. He is my voice of reason most of the time.

        I guess you are right I sighed and I felt him smile knowingly.

        “Alpha Eric?” I heard faintly and turned around. There was my group of friends standing behind me looking at me strangely. Oh shit I was zoning out.

        “Yes Brody?” I asked trying to act as if nothing happened.

        “What do you know about that girl Tamya?” Clara looked more curious then most of the little kids did when I told them about shifting and being a werewolf.

        “Why?” did they know something? Was she in some kind of danger? No snap out of it Eric, that little bitch made a fool out of you I reminded myself.

        This made my wolf growl, don’t you dare call her that. And while you’re at it stop with this silly war between the two of you.

        I don’t bow to anyone, I’m an alpha I reminded him but he just scoffed.

        Having a mate like her you’ll have to learn to not only bow down and submit but pick your battles. She’ll be an amazing Luna, one that’ll be able to fight you and will fight you on everything he reasoned and I once again sighed knowing he was right.

        “Well I like her. I know you two are having some silly war but I think she is absolutely amazing and so stunning! Is she your mate?” Clara asked looking like a little kid star struck by her Christmas presents.

        “Of course not. Eric and I are mates.” Eva said coming up out of nowhere wrapping her filthy arms around me. It made me feel sick. It felt wrong, even more wrong than normal.

        I pushed her away, “We are not mates.” She looked a bit dejected but mostly mad,” and please stop touching me.” At that she strode away and got to the end of the hallway. She stopped for a second and turned to look at me but after a second turned the corner and left.

        “What is her problem?” my third in command, Lee, asked wide eyed.

        “I don’t know but y’all have to agree that that girl’s all kindza crazy.” Manny, Lee’s mate, said with her southern accent. She’s really cool, I am happy she and Lee are mates. He really came out of his shell.

        “I know.” Kat said looking as emotionless as usual. She is not the open type.

        “No matter what we are with you one hundred percent. And not just because you our alpha.” Clara told me patting me on the back encouragingly.

        “And that we all strongly dislike that girl and will hopefully nevah evah have to deal with that girl again.” Manny sure is sassy. I love it when she talks, she does the head roll, the ‘oh no you didn’t’ tone, and just her overall demeanor.

        “You are our friend and we are a team.” Brody said bringing us all in for a group hug.

        I took a good look around at each. Brody, with his punk rock blonde hair and joking green eyes. Clara and her smile, those red curls, and those old and wise eyes. Kat, with her cold outer appreance but soft inner, especially when it comes for her mate Sawyer. Manny and her strawberry-blonde ringlets and honest mud brown eyes. Lee and his quiet bronze eyes and sandy blonde hair. And Sawyer who although he isn’t here in person is too ingrained not to be here in spirit. He is the brains of our group.