Shopping!!!!

Okay hope you like it sorry it took so long I've had writters block. Oh and if you like vampire stories you should check out my newest story, His Little Girl. It's not funny like this one though it has it's humorous moments.

Okay fav comments:

~~~~~~~~~

This is so good!! I think this calls for a celebration for the newly engaged couple !!

- Shilah

~~~~~~~~~

aww I liked this chapter. It was funny though when tamya said he wasn't going to get any but he though lol. eric is totally awesome and tamya is a brat lol. I'm used to it though. I like carlos too. it's good eric and tamya been spending time together. I would love for them to say those three little words to eachother again. I like this story.

-NoNamee

~~~~~~~~~

Oh and if you can figure out what's so special about the name of the Diner I'll dedicate the next chapter to you.

~~~~~~~~~

“I so cannot believe it Tams. I thought that you were going to turn into an old maid and never ever get any.” Damien squealed and I feigned hurt.

“I’m too hot to waste, I probably would have lost it to someone and had a pup of my own somewhere in my life” Eric growled at that, angered at the idea of someone else having me and me bearing the child of another, “But I found my devilishly handsome mate so that little thing will never happen so we should just drop it and move on.”

Whore Carlos sneered and I smacked him, which backfired because he was in my head and I smacked myself.

“Go away Carlos.” I pouted he is such a jerk, what have I ever done to him?

Bye bye whore, tell Mr. Yummy I say ‘Meooooow’ asshole.

“What’s with the long face?” Eric asked stroking my cheek as Damien watched engrossed.

“I’m not a horse so I don’t have a long face but whatever, you weren’t being literal. Carlos is being mean to me, he called me a whore and then he meowed.”

Eric wrapped his arms around me, “Okay you are so not a whore because until last night you were a virgin and the person you made love to was me. Your mate and the only man who you plan to do so with, right?” Eric’s getting jealous, it’s actually quite cute. I pinched his cheeks and gave him a quick lick on the nose.

“Right and no need to get jealous. Even if I found someone hotter and more compatible for me, I’m a one man kind of women so we’re stuck together.” I explained as Eric drew me into him and kissed me passionately.

“You are mine, always and forever Tamya. Got it?” I nodded and snuggled into him, “Good, I don’t ever want to lose you.”

“Same here.” Then I remembered that Damien was still on Skype with me, ouch. That can definitely ruin a moment when you realize your bffl has been watching the whole time.

“Well Damien I’d better go. Eric and I have things to do and having you watch is way too awkward to even think about. Bye, bye!” I then turned off the chat and turned to my mate. I gave him a seductive smile and well, you can guess the rest.

~~~~~~~~~

“So any plans for today or do you just want to lie in bed and cuddle for the rest of the day?” I asked nuzzling into his neck. He had a slight stubble but it was kind of sexy in a mature way.