Carlos Are You Gay?

Okay my amazing little fans I just have one thing to say.............wait drum roll please because this moment is deserving of that. Here it goes.

You guys are amazing like in two days I got like 80+ votes and I was like "What the hell happened?" and then I saw and I was literally jumping up and down like a two year old.

I am warning you my romancy writing is shit so don't tell me how much it sucks and stuff. But I still love you all :-P

!!

~~~~~~~~~~~

        “Tamya Kayotea Silver?” someone called and I looked up to see them motioning angrily for me. I had pissed this person off beyond belief, even more so than I normally do.

        I sighed and gathered my belonging,”Coming!” I yelled back and ignored the grumbling under their breath.

        Okaaay so you are most likely wondering what happened this week; you know leading up to me here. Dealing with a pissed off and really moody person, right? Well it all started when I got to school the day after I humiliated Eric.

        ~~~~~~Flashback!! Omg I’m having a flashback!!!~~~~~~~

        I had to find the perfect prank to pull. I could always just rub smelly fish all over his clothes but it’s so second grade and too easy. I am better than that so a super awesome e and totally amazing like me plan is the only way to go.

        “Hi Tamya! What’s-“I saw him coming close so I pulled him down to my level. I glared at Ryder as he looked back innocently,

        “Shhhhhh dumbass. I am incognito so shut up, sit there and look pretty.” I hissed waiting patiently for the right time to strike. A cobra waiting in its natural habitat for its fat and juicy prey.

        “You think I’m pretty?” he asked in a fake girly voiced whispered. He fluttered his longish eyelashes and pouted. Dang his cuteness, no way I can stay mad at him. But I have to try because if I don’t he will continue to annoy me.

        “You are freaking stunning now shut up.” I almost growled but didn’t because my target was in sight and I was getting locked and loaded.

        “Thanks.” He answered smugly and I sighed and filled him in on my evil plans.

        “……….And when I say go you throw the contents of the bag onto the floor. Understand me?” He had better not screw this up for me. I have worked too hard to have it all go down the drain.

        “Crystal cl-“Ryder started but I clamped my hand over his mouth as quickly as I could. I looked him in the eye and silently told him to get ready.

        Then we let everything out of the poor sap didn’t see it coming. He, with his superfast werewolf powers, was able to avoid the ten banana peels on the ground but not the true prank. You see I knew he would see that and think it was my prank although it’s too obvious and overplayed for someone of my magnitude.